Summerflare, end of seasons

Will there be 2 weeks of Super Sigil chests as previous seasons?

Also, will there be another x2 sigil event?
Just making sure

Who knows! It may happen but I’m not sure. Let’s wait until PG clarifies it

1 Like

I do hope they do x2 sigil on minor events as well such as fort and breeding… please PG :pray:t2::laughing:

6 Likes

Im seriously starting to wonder if PG will screw us over and try to make another money grab by not having the sigil chests at the end of the season and instead having those horrible “treasure” packs at $10 for 500

The fact that they stopped switching out the silver chests for runic chests really makes me think we may not get sigil chests this season. After all, the overall theme of this season was “one disappointment after another” so this would certainly be a way to keep that alive and close out a really disappointing season.

That’s why I made this post.
Perhaps tagging
@Arelyna and @PGCrisis

Let´s try to oversee some flaws from this season quickly and also open our eyes for positive changes.

Although PG kept the costs for Mythic Dragons more or less the same, they introduced many ways for earning extra sigils. May it bee Teamquests, this newly double sigil event or Team Rewards.
That said: THANK YOU that is seen by us players and appreciated.

Yet to me personally it would be a complete desaster if there would be no sigil chests available to buy with rubies at the end of this or any following season. So I stay positive and assume that OF COURSE there will be sigil chests in the last 2 weeks of this season which should be PvP event and breeding if I am not mistaken.

4 Likes

I don’t know about another double sigil week. We will announce any information about sigil chests when we get closer to the end of the season.

2 Likes

Yeah… that makes it sound even more like we probably wont be getting them. We’re pretty much at the end of the season. This is the final week before we’d normally start getting them

All I can say is that if they do replace the chance to get sigils from sigil chests with packs then I will officially be done spending a dime on this game.

2 Likes

I absolutely agree with your statement. If we won’t be getting sigil chests in the last two season events to accomplish whatever tasks one might have to reach until the end of the season, I will probably quit playing the game altogether. I’m already fed up with the fact that I have to breed loads of useless shitty dragons just to develop my active roster dragons any further. I’m stuck in sapphire right now, and to proceed to garnet requires breeding of a garnet dragon. To accomplish this task, I’ve already had to pay the princely amount of 200k tokens to breed Apophet, who won’t be very useful in my roster, another 125k for Sekhem and the same amount for Anapa, both dragons being absolute useless crap. Breeding and leveling up these dragons delivers about the same amount of fun and joy as a tooth extraction. I’m really hoping for the next two weeks, let’s all keep our fingers crossed …

4 Likes

Huh? What level are you now to say Sek and Apo useless?

6 Likes

-edited-
(perhaps due to ss…)

2 Likes

As OrcaFrost already posted, I’m level 170 at the moment, with Aibrean, Necryx and Leos being my most powerful dragons (yes, I still like the golden kitty :smile_cat:) and Tez waiting for promotion) All these dragons are currently capped until I can push them up to garnet tier after having bred my first garnet dragon… to accomplish this I still have to breed Scorchil in order to finally breed Renard… Apart from Apophet, whom I find somewhat entertaining, all other sapphire dragons I was forced to breed on the long way to garnet have turned out to be disappointing to say the least, especially Anapa, who’s utterly crappy from my point of view. Spending a fortune in tokens to breed a dragon that really can’t contribute anything to your playing experience (at least not anything positive), ain’t all that funny. That said, I still enjoy playing the game and hope that everything will turn out fine and we’re going to get the hard awaited sigil chests in the end :blush:

1 Like

I had experienced what you are in right now in the past, but I don’t think Sek and Apo are crappy ones. On the other hand I do agree with you with Anapa.

If you already have Sek, Anapa and Apo I don’t think you would still need scorchill to breed. :thinking:

3 Likes

Unless he uses Icicle 1 in reversed order

Wait… Which path do you follow, or do you follow any path?
Renard through Sapphire is only Icicle 4, which doesn’t need Scorchil at all.
The other Red’s path which use Scorchil get Renard through backbreed.

1 Like

If he is going for Icicle 1 then I suggest he should jump to Icicle 4 instead. Much faster and cheaper. That is unless he want to get Hau first.

3 Likes

On topic.

I had seen a lot about how PG had acted in the past so, I dunno. I am not expecting anything more “real change” from them. If they throw in super sigil chests then it’s good. If not, :man_shrugging:

With this kind of answer (no offense meant), it speaks that they are not following any schedule or definite rotation of anything. It just looks like we are still on the experimenting stage. With no definite end goal. (Except for the monetary side :man_facepalming:)

1 Like

Sorry, I got this wrong in my first posting. Actually I’m not going for Scorchil but for Chompa, who, together with Apo will allow me to breed Renard. i used to look up breeding paths on Amoeba’s site, but since sadly there aren’t any updates to this one anymore I’m now using Dragon Manager to find out the best possible breeding paths.

1 Like

I’m level 228 and I still use Apo to take out a particularly nasty death isle lol. He is very useful with white umbral spike.

I’m currently at the same path as u (previously used amoeba as well)…u can follow Red’s cheapest path or Icicle 4 path just fine :sunglasses::+1:t3:…Gonna breed apophet in the next breeding, i totally agree 200k token sux…sorry for out track from the topic

1 Like