Summerkai, 10th event. Fort

credit @PoseidonPQ

12 Likes

Need more timers. :sob:

9 Likes

Taking it easy, but also hitting a milestone.

2 Likes

Most boring fort ever.

1 Like

Why not going all the way to 4M?

Not going too far since Im short on clocks. Please send unwanted clocks to my home for wayward speedups

1 Like

What’s gone wrong with the negative XP to level?

1 Like

I’m waiting until I get my obsidian builders hut eggs and plat construction bonus before I do any more levelling.

It means you’re over the xp needed to reach that level

Still short. Going to have to make hard choices. I really really don’t want to spend any cash at all this event.
Still%20Short
WWTCD
What Would Tron Cat Do?

2 Likes

I wasn’t aware my planner was able to give - XP.

Did you modify it at all to enter the expected final level and the XP adjusts to suit?

That’s what happens when I set the level to less than what would be reached with that much xp. That’s how it has always been in every version of your planner I’ve used

1 Like

But you should only be changing numbers in blue cells, not grey :upside_down_face:

(Grey are calculated cells)

3 Likes

Then how would you check how much xp you’ll need to reach a certain level?

That 3x lumber🤞, or this will be way smaller.

I changed, I got mills to do.

1 Like

You don’t. It’s dumbed down for people who don’t need to see the XP figures. Take them out of the visible equation just give them their expected level with those towers.

But if that’s the way you use it and know it, go right ahead. Whatever works for you right? :slight_smile:

1 Like

No assault again :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

4 Likes

Ok, I didnt even know it was supposed to auto fill to the level. I play with it between forts trying to figure out what level and point goal I can get to with my clocks without wasting them.

thanks

1 Like

Someone should make a Fort planner vid walking through getting it filled out. I still do it for our clan members pretty much every Fort.

tabby-cat%2C-hammer-161583
You can hammer almost anything into another shape but that is crazy work when the macros are already set up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Red did one at one point but I don’t think it’s still available.

I would actually be up for doing it at one point, having all the knowledge and reasoning behind what I did and why I did it lol.

3 Likes