5 Likes

Yuck. But OK

7 Likes

Could be worse. Could be back to back weeks of Kingdom wars :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

:scream: No energy left…

3 Likes

Same :grimacing:

Id actually LOVE that because Im basically skipping these last 2 pvps and that would mean we could wait longer until the first one in Fall. Hopefully they keep pushing it back again… like forever

Not wasting anymore pvp rss on this season

I think it’s a shame that they’re letting megas add to the bonus meter even at 50%. Was nice to actively promote for one event people grinding.

7 Likes

I fully agree. This is going to bring it back from an activity event to a spending wars event. Sigh

Unfortunately nothing you or I do can change that :unamused:

6 Likes

Really kind of crappy, tbh. They put all those changes through to balance it between active grinders and spenders, and for what?

Oh well.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, The year of the p(l)ayer…

2 Likes

I already disliked this event since it’s so time-based and I work 10 hours a day and just grind for 2 hours at night. Now they’re basically requiring megacoins to do well? Seems they’re trying to replace Kingdom Wars as the worst event ever conceived.

So it’s half of the mega attack points times whatever the current bonus percentage is goes to bonus? Do we see people using early megas for just 50% unstealable? The early part of each session wasn’t that race-y last time in my experience.

There’s always fine print

4 Likes

@Arelyna @Crisis
Any chance we could get a confirmation that there will not be another temporary rss line this week?

Nope!

2 Likes

Can we get confirmation there is?

Is that nope there wont be one or nope we cant get a confirmation?

Haha, sorry! That was fairly unclear. Meant nope, there will not be a line.

2 Likes

thank you. That means Im free to spend my saved sigils and get Meglok this week.

I can’t even…
How very PG of them. $$$

2 Likes