Summerkai dragons heal time

After starting new season, I noticed that max heal time are different for some of the dragons from Summerkai. Chelonoth has a max heal time of (for me) 26 min, while both Scorpa and Dreth have a max heal time of 4.5 hours. I have them all at level 3 at the moment. Is the lower heal time of Chelonoth a perk? Or should they all have been the same, i.e. a bug?

Heal time depends on health that remains after flight. More specifically, on the lowest one you had during battle (green bar).
If your dragon finished the battle with almost full green bar - heal time is about 30 minutes (might be lower due to rider). If the dragon was killed - it will be about 4 hrs.
It’s different for different evolutions, but starting somewhere at orange, probably, it is about 4-5 hrs.

Is it what appears on the Dragon profile, or what you notice after a run? I can’t check, I don’t have Chel.

It is what appears on the dragon profile, more precisely the Max Heal Time.The issue I’m talking about It is not related to the amount of health the dragon loses in combat.

That’s what I thought originally. That’s weird, I don’t think he should have a different heal time than the other :thinking:

I guess I will enjoy it while it lasts… :grinning:

3 Likes

Pics?

1 Like

FireFin is the same way, heal time is still buffed from previous season. Save potions. Shhhh :shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

5 Likes

Little glitch in the matrix… Among other bugs… And bigger glitches…

1 Like

I was considering staying quiet, but since I’m fairly new to the game, the curiosity had the better of me… Will stay quiet about this now. :upside_down_face:

To round off on the inconsistencies, Hyaku (which has the season buff) has yet another value for Max Heal Time.

This is due to the Withermoon bonus heal time reduction, and it looks normal. Chelonoth however is weird :laughing:

Do you know what the maximum Max Heal Time is without any buffs (both seasonal and research)? For orange and up.

5ish hours

Normally seasonal evolving Dragons are between 4 and 5 hours regardless of tier, so healing potions are very useful.

Lineage I honestly don’t know :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.