Summerkai Festive Dragon Official Discussion Thread

Hey all! Please discuss and ask questions here regarding Firefin:

2 Likes

Come through, V for Vendetta :joy:. Love this dragon

1 Like

I think he looks fun, most likely will be getting him tomorrow

:cry:

must resist…

Love the p p p p p and the “underwhelming” fireball.

3 Likes

Looks like a fun and quirky festive! Can’t wait to see it fly on the streams.

1 Like

Also, how does a rider ride this thing lol? :joy:

Carefully.

20 Likes

The Fightin’ Fugu Flies Festively Forward Finna Fray.

:firefin:

6 Likes

:firefin: is not only ridiculously cute and adorable but they seem to have a viable and fun spellset as well!

Ugh! I was just going to get the red egg but may have to reconsider. :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

THAT FACE.

My defenses are destroyed, I can’t help myself.

20 Likes

Also, can we talk about how ridiculously amazing this alliteration is? Created by our representative pun & dad joke master, @PGReive. :firefin:

28 Likes

Gotta wear your armor I’d imagine. Ouch…

Prepare yourselves, pyromaniacs, for this powerful puffer’s particular proclivity towards pretty, pyrotechnical presentations of power!

8 Likes

OMG he flies wonky too! I needs him! :firefin:

7 Likes

If you’re interested in my thoughts here’s a link to my video.

Definitely an awesome looking dragon and a fun looking spell set. I think viable as well, except with an ice flak in the mix… unless multiple fireballs can be fired before the first one hits, looking forward to seeing gameplay myself… and I might have to use some extra Ruby’s to get a few tiers of Firefin, after I get Namaka.

Video covers spells and how I envision using them successfully in combination. Input appreciated :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Epic of fail imho or PG hunting whales.

Cute dragon. Gotta get that red egg.

No naked riders allowed on this dragon, you must wear full protective gear

Actually, he reminds me of the Zeplin balloon and I really want his rider to hang below him in a basket.

What would have been amazing though is if he started out small and then puffed up every time you cast get angry!

19 Likes

… why are your riders naked?

Because they dont deserve gear. Kayla will never have gear since she runs my nursery raising the babies

4 Likes