Summerkai Season Launch Official Discussion Thread

Please discuss and ask questions regarding the Summerkai Season’s upcoming launch.

Just a heads up

Copy paste error from cloak I assume

3 Likes

I’ll be going for the defense rider for sure.
And the discount.
Then wait for the rest of the season to come out.

9 Likes

This is incorrect; this is cloak’s description. Enshroud will always have the cd regardless of whether it goes full durations, and blue does not interrupt it.

4 Likes

Updated Enshroud’s description.

4 Likes

So compared to Tanok am I right that the HP/AP stats are about 5% more for this new one?

Edit, nope my tanok only HP 13 AP 10.2 (because I chose the lower path) so 8 / 9% better

Eyes is it better then lorenzo?

Looks like I’m going for Dreth and Dreth only. If I finish his branch, then I’ll see what I can get by then. But for now, only Dreth as he’ll make an excellent replacement for Zotz

Yay on that defensive rider, 21/19 is pretty nice. I just hope they dont make us waste too many skill points getting the rss/construction skill. I feel much better about not getting Angel Justin Bieber from this atlas season as long as we’re not forced to get all 3 of those skills

Rather disappointed to see a mythic warrior has basically the exact same runes as a discounted legendary warrior like Cav.

Also, I notice this time they didnt give us stats on the runes/glyphs like they did for the spring reveal

4 Likes

Tanok: [13atk / 13hp] could actually get [13atk/11hp] or [10.8atk/13hp]
Lorenzo: [15.5 atk / 17 hp] could actually get [12.5 atk / 17 hp] or [15.5 atk / 14 hp]
Lelani: [21 atk / 19 hp], unknown what you can actually get

2 Likes

I think mythic warrior is really good (no changes this season like the springblossom). good job pg on lookwise (loved most part of the season).

thanks, I actually screwed up and used my “extra” points on the first “alternate” attack / HP rather than using on the second one.

Live and learn I guess. More reason to go for the new def rider.

I did very much enjoy Kagney’s umm… growl? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Great cc/subtitles

4 Likes

I can get 11/13 on Tanok, but how do you get 13/11? Best I got was 13/10.8.

2 Likes

You’re right, I typed that wrong thought it would be 10.8 / 13 if you’re doing atk/hp

No worries, just checking I didn’t miss a trick there.

one question , if one of the dragons DRETH OR SCORPA , will be used as Perch dragon , will it have the mythic empyrean stone stats or legendary ?

They are not mythics and not warriors, why would you put them on a perch?

9 Likes

kinnarus wasnt the mythic but it evolved till mythic emerald

4 Likes