All specific details on stats and such will be in the blog post, typically the Tuesday after the preview streams.
Streams & Official Posts
Click to Show
- For timezone conversions, I’ve setup some here that people can adjust as needed
- Invoker Blog & Invoker Twitch Stream
- facebook: Season Updates & Legendaries
- YouTube: Mythics & Rider (one of two)
SummerKai Season Structure
- The dragons and riders are based around the Island Nations, tribes of seafaring elves and humans.
- The egg token boost is 3.15K sigils for 100% and 6.3K for 125%.
- Anything connected to the mythics will have a key. The Egg Token Boost and Festive Dragon won’t have keys.
- The structure is largely staying the same, other than the base boost being available at the start (see its section below in Week 1) and something that isn’t a branch detailed next week in the Tuesday blog. There’ll be a defensive dragon rider first on release; the second one will be an offensive dragon rider.
Click to Show
- These are listed in the order seen in the season structure starting from the upper left to right, then going down a row. Mythic dragons don’t have portraits.
- Week 1 doesn’t include the Legendary Warrior, second rider, or Festive Dragon.
- Lore & Portraits have their own section at the end.
Namaka - Mythic Empyrean+ (future tier) Ice Invoker
- Cresting Wave is a red spell but pink on-screen just to save your eyes.
- Invoke: Freeze - when activated, performs like a breath attack (don’t need to separately tap a spell to activate) that has a freeze effect (impacted by stun, as it disables the breath attack, but not mages)
- Deflecting Gale - like a combination of Dodge and Flash, though multiple ticks of damage, and reloads ammo (mentioned verbally, not in on-screen notes); protects from the same things as Flash (only vulnerable to lightning, storm, ice turret, fire turret super shot)
- Havok will be disabled on Namaka, not necessarily all Invokers.
- Future Invokers will be available as legendaries and future lineage tiers as well, but Invokers won’t be retroactively added.
- Remember Ryuu will be temporarily replaced with Namaka, detailed here in the last section, “Take Flight with the New Invoker”.
- There was also a twitch stream detailing Invokers.
Meglok - Mythic Empyrean+ (future tier) Earth Warrior
- Apex Predator - cycles between Primordial Breath (boosts breath power) and Primal Shield (“super powerful white explosive shield”)
- Tangling Kelp - similar to Jorm’s Flash Freeze
Dreth, Legendary Earth Empyrean Sorceror (Discount)
- Hydrostrike has no rage cost.
Scorpa, Legendary Fire Empyrean Hunter
- Caustic Spines: The increased damage bonus doesn’t carryover to the next dragon.
Leilani - Defensive Dragon Rider
- Skills will affect: Increased Tower HP, Increased Tower Attack, Increased Mill Production, Increased Food Production, Decreased Building Upgrade Time
- Elemental Crafting Shard Options: Earth, Ice, Fire
- from the Island Nations
- The SummerKai boost will be available on the first day of the season and functions the same as in Springblossom, other than duration, which will just last for the SummerKai season.
- Max stackable boost: 22%
- Anyone who claimed the full Springblossom boost will see no additional benefit, just won’t have any drop in the boost, assuming that the SummerKai boost is fully claimed before expiration of the Springblossom boost on July 3. Those who only claimed partial boosts would be able to boost up to 22%.
Lore & Portraits
Portraits will continue to have no background options (same claim as the background), outside of animated ones that are only available with a background.
Week 6: Legendary Warrior & Second Dragon Rider
- Second Dragon Rider: offensive dragon rider and will be able to fit nicely on Namaka (e.g. not reliant upon hunter/sorcerer/warrior-specific stats)
Week 8: Festive Dragon
- won’t have a key to be used to unlock mythics
Click to Show
- There’s a new event hopefully coming out during the summer season.
- You’d have to get Kharnyx fired for a dragon to be named Bob.
- Kharnyx said that there would be something vampire-adjacent in fall.