Sunscorch Milestone Portraits Official Discussion Thread

Chat here about the new Milestone Portraits and what you think about the Jason meets Mad Max portrait of Mok!

Note 8/4/2020: Just a heads up, everyone - we’re having a weird issue with the Mok portrait, so it might take a few days before we send it out to folks that are able to claim it.

• Mok me one with everything (Positive)
  • Did… did Mok steal my socks? It rhymes so anything is possible (Neutral)
  • Are you Moking us rn? (Negative)

0 voters

3 Likes

I hope one of the other 2 is a female portrait, but overall really like the idea!

10 Likes

Can never go wrong with portraits and community challenges are good when the goals are reachable.

Looking forward to seeing 2 and 3.

5 Likes

Victory point of the entire team? Or personal?

Just to clarify, does this mean that Krelos must be level 25 by July 31st, or can you have the stone for Krelos that allows you to get to level 25 but you don’t need to reach it by July 31st? @PGGalileo

6 Likes

Tempted to hit the negative because I see no mention of a post-apocalyptic chunk portrait

9 Likes

Another question if i hit msmercy 50 times will it count? :smirk:

5 Likes

This is unexpected and exciting! I love portraits!

6 Likes

Like the idea but hate this first portrait

5 Likes

I feel silly but what are victory points? Are these medals?

1 Like

@PGGalileo do these 50 successful attacks have to come from 50 different bases or will we be able to hit some bases 2 or more times for 2 or more successful attacks?

1 Like

I feel like you replied to the wrong person… I was really confused for a minute :joy:

I did, my phone is being stupid :rofl:

1 Like

victory points are the points your team scores in pvp that are used to determine event rank.

1 Like

What, you dont like Thunderdome Jason Voorhees without nipples ?

1 Like

Ooh, that’d be nice! :+1:t2:

Who? :thinking::thinking:

Do I look like Google? Go look my reference up

meh, just run it on invaders for daily gold

Is this better?

4 Likes

Now he looks like that one Unsullied on GOT that got his nipple cut off

2 Likes