Sunscorch Season Preview Stream - Tomorrow 2pm PT

Hey all,

We’re going to do our best to do a live stream tomorrow! We won’t be flying the dragons, but @PGLawson and I will be going through a season preview slideshow and talking about the season – we’ll also be answering questions from Chat. IF we can’t get the stream to work for some reason, I’ll post the slideshow on the forum and we can answer questions in the thread.

Catch us there: https://www.twitch.tv/wardragonsgame

On an unrelated note: I was busy this weekend trying to keep track of all the things going on in the world, and ALSO busy prepping to launch this new season - so I will be a little slow to respond to forum stuff this week! But don’t worry, I’m not ignoring you… well… I’m not ignoring most of you.

36 Likes

Look forward to it

In my opinion they will only look at your hair :eyes:

5 Likes

Very much looking forward to it. Thanks for working hard to put something together for us

Appreciate it, looking forward to the Q&A

Can’t wait to meet you!

1 Like

It hurts :sob:… or is it burns? :thinking::fire:

8 Likes

A stream?! :scream::scream::scream:

A stream!!! :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

Yaaaaay!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

I forgot what it felt like to look forward to it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

:joy: Unfortunately for hair enthusiasts, my headset basically forces all of my hair backward, and I’ve been wearing a hat to maintain it.

6 Likes

Thanks for pushing through with a stream even if the situation is very different for you guys. It will be nice to see all the information compiled nicely into one official video! :smiley:

It’s OK, he is probably ignoring me :joy: no one ignores Sci… ever.

4 Likes

Looking forward to it

pointedly looks the other way, and sniffs loudly

4 Likes

The rejection fuels my passion!

3 Likes

@PGGalileo Will the Howitzer line include the same amount of timers? I know you guys were on a time crunch but they usually reserve 10-15 minutes at the end of the stream to answer questions :see_no_evil:

1 Like

4 Likes

Thank you very much, for the stream. I appreciate the trouble you and @PGLawson went through to bring this to us.

Hoping you will tell us which line will hold that bada$$ Storm Witch! (Unless, I missed it and you said it :scream:)

Hey all - just reply to this with questions and I’ll try to get to as many as I can! It was nice meeting all of you :smiley:

1 Like

So who will be? Crisis and Arelyna, when the previous season waves were here in the game, would always fly the dragons upon release of the wave (after the wave was released, not before). Now that they’ve both quit the game, will there be anyone else doing that in the seasons to come?

2 Likes

Will the week 6 discount warrior also be discounted for 2 weeks?