Sunscorch Wave 2 Blog Post - Official Discussion Thread

What do you think about Sunscorch Wave 2?

• Juuudy Judy Judy Jud-ay! (Positive)
  • I’m going to nap (Neutral)
  • I wish Ozydias would just finish me off now! (Negative)

0 voters

3 Likes

Noice. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Espero que próxima temporada tenha dragões bonitos

1 Like

Is ozy a potato or viable?

1 Like

@PGGalileo Just checking that Ozy is still going to be discounted 50% for 2 weeks, correct? I didnt see it mentioned so just want to make sure that is still the plan

I feel bad for anyone who doesnt have atlas since they dont have any way to get a defensive rider now with a construction skill. We’ve had so many defensive riders and they dont seem to get construction skills anymore. I’d really like to see PG take a break for a season from defensive riders and do 2 offensive ones. If we get another defensive rider in a row then it needs to have something to make it stand out… like a 12% or even 15% construction skill. Hell, non atlas players have never even had access to a 12% skill. That’s just sad

17 Likes

Seems pretty cool

2 Likes

What would total storage protection be after choosing all of Judith’s storage research? 12% from a base of 10%?

I was kinda cheesed off after doing a farm storage or protection research a couple years ago to discover how utterly insignificant it was.

3 Likes

Why is the portrait for Ozy Pyro when Ozy is a Earth dragon?

9 Likes

Would the storage protection cover the whole base even if the rider is on the 3rd perch (stonespear)?

1 Like

Read that as Dreth-seekers
The Wonderful Lizard of Oz seems quite wonderful, but does s/he have any way to regain health? (i skimmed over the article ‘cause I was too lazy to read it)

1 Like

Doesn’t look like it. Resist to reduce damage, shield to avoid damage, freeze to avoid damage, but no health regen.

2 Likes

aw sad .-.
edit: maybe the rune or something gives health then? hopefully there is some way ‘cause I prefer my dragons with a spell that can heal/give back health
edit 2: didnt read that carefully enough. .-. Maybe I’ll just see what the festive dragon is

1 Like

Cheap dragon so im gonna get anyway

6 Likes

I’ll just get Ozy ‘cause half-priced and all
But PG-WHY-DIDNT-YOU-GIVE-OZY-A-WAY-TO-HEAL–DO-YOU-KNOW-HOW-MUCH-OF-A-PAIN-IT-IS-TO-FLY-A-DRAGON-THAT-CANT-HEAL-ITSELF???

Made more readable by your friendly neighborhood Modera-smurf

5 Likes

Should be less than reading the nonbreakingsentences.
Also, Morak… :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Rashka :confounded:

1 Like

Who knows maybe it will be stacked and not need a heal spell.

1 Like

Maybe, tho my personal warrior preference is a dragon with a healing spell you can spam, like Amarok’s Cure Poison (when you get Heal Poison) or Haku’s rampage

3 Likes

Things PG forgot

1. To include resists on dragons
  2. To give dragons decent heals a bit more often
  3. Shields that work on more stuff
  4. How to merge, branch and roll back code changes
  5. How their game is played
  6. What makes the game fun
  7. That Atlas is a word that means world, not some abstract thing. This is a virtual reality, there needs to be some sense of realness to the world.
  8. How to release a bug free event that been run fine for years.
10 Likes

I think this dragon will be very good. Just what I need. I’m low on divines, as most of mine have expired. Ozy, along with Hauhezen (my first mythic), is just what I need. Nice job! On everything… from the design to the spell set. Ozy seems likely to be the first really good warrior I’ve seen in quite some time, and I’m not too fond of warriors. Ozy may be like a mini Lockjaw :thinking:; I’ll have to check Lockjaw’s spell set again. But overall, nice job on this one!

2 Likes