Super Sigil Chest Sequencing

around 22k-23k, so about 1220ish average. Not amazing but decent

Thanks fiery

2 Likes

I was in the same spot as you, i got 5k drop with exactly 40k rubies. I still haven’t gone further.

Those 1k and 500 drops are tempting but I’m not sure what to do. I have 200k rubies now.

Turning the question back to you :sweat_smile:, do you feel those 90k rubies are well spent? I haven’t calculated how many sigils they are.

As for you I wouldn’t know, same situation. The struggle is real :smiley:.

If you have close to enough rubies to cycle through a full sequence odds are you can get the new 5k. But then, if you did cycle through a lot of drops to get the 5k, the average you got will most likely be similar to the full sequence average, which is not bad but not amazing either. The 5k got balanced by the many 250s you had.

Only thing we want to avoid really is just long 250s streaks + no 5k.

Just some thought process i had.
I know this doesn’t help :raised_back_of_hand::sos:.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll probably do it then - I haven’t even started on claiming dracs yet :sweat_smile: been a rough season.

I’m conflicted too, my next drop should be position 48 so I missed all the good 1k drops. Getting the 5000 sigils drop would cost me about 180k rubies, leaving me with 80k rubies left for next week…

Those long 250 spells look sooo unappealing… But if I don’t get the 5k this week I’m not guaranteed to get it next week either, so it would be a worse average…

I wish the 5k was 5 drops away from where I left off from time to time, but I’m particularly unlucky these past few seasons…

2 Likes

The average over all drops including 5k is 1250 per ten (close enough), the average over all drops if you dont score it is 1185 per ten (close enough).

Your chance of scoring the 5k is (sigils you need to spend without, based on 1185)/(sigils for full sequence). So if you dont buy, getting 50k sigils is indeed around 210k rubies, or a chance of 60% to score another 5k. If you buy up to pos 35, you spend about 75k rubies for an average around 1240 sigils per ten, almost as good as scoring 5k. Needing about another 32k next week, you will spend around 135k rubies, reducing your chance for 5k to 36%. (1225 and 1220 average)

This turns out to be very very close on averages. I am in a very similar situation, I have decided to wait for next week.

Edited cause I had a wrong info here, thankfully wasnt in the math.

2 Likes

In the end it landed right on the bonus for the 5k so I saved 5k rubies on the prediction and actually have more rubies left over for tomorrow, it wasn’t so bad! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

What did you decide to do?

I umm… I totally forgot the event menu goes away early today so I didnt open anymore :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

68048a60feacebfc699fc02447a44f28

6 Likes

Locking the thread down for now to keep from it burning :eyes: I’ll have the sequence out asap again for this week :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Quick update: I’ll have the sequence up today once work lets me go :smiling_face_with_tear:

13 Likes

Y’all will rejoice :joy:

Here’s this week’s sequence:

Last week’s sequence can be found here

Ngl nearly forgot about this - goodnight all, and happy chest opening!

21 Likes

Awesome! Thank you as always!
Looks like i’ll be able to get a second 5k this season yay!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: just what I need

1 Like

Thanks for this. Unfortunately I screwed myself out of the 5k drop for this week by pushing past it last week. Guess I should have opened those chests, at least I would have gotten an extra 1k drop. Unfortunately my position this week was pretty crappy and nothing special.

Oh well, got the dracs and finished Rosheen. Thank the gods this lame season is just about over. It was just an absolute mess and I know a lot of people are pretty mad at how it was handled.

4 Likes

I am behind by 2 position in the 5k drop … I am sure I will get it but after that it’s a long dry road ahead.:smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

2 Likes

Thanks again . Nothing much after the 5k drop so stopped. Let’s hope next time the 5k is in row 1 :laughing:

Woohoo second 5k for this season, just what I needed to close the season :hugs:

1 Like