Super Sigil Chest Sequencing

The sequence has changed since then

4 Likes

What Ru said - so that remark was for if you had gotten 5k this time around, I have no idea where you are in the sequence

6 Likes

So how does knowing the sequence help I think I am a bit behind on understanding placement in this and silvers.
You keep your place between events but not the same spot?

2 Likes

For one, knowing the sequence helps you figure out whether to push for a drop or stop because you’re too far

And what you’re asking about is positioning - so, every event, sequences in chest changes, but you do keep your same position, I’m gonna use silver chests as an example for this

Say the sequence was: (This is completely random and made up)

1. Mythic FF attack
  2. Leg Sorc Attack
  3. Mythic Warrior Attack
  4. Leg Rage

You got Mythic Warrior Attack, which means you’re on position 3, ready to claim #4. If you were to open more chests in the same event, you’d get the leg rage, if not, you will stay ready to claim #4 whenever you do open chests, regardless of the event.

The only way your position changes is if you get another drop to knock you down in the sequence (In the example’s case, another LegD)

Hope this made it a bit clearer :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Massive thanks to fiery and orca. Got the 5k drop :heart_eyes: and didn’t have to open too many chests.

Now just need to get that elusive mythic ammo (I’m always the wrong part of the sequence :cry:)

6 Likes

Congrats! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

What’s with everyone deleting comments today :thinking::joy:

5 Likes

Do whaaaat :eyes:

Edit: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

insert Moana song here

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob: Y’all killing me

4 Likes

You could say you opened cough Pandora’s box cough

5 Likes

I wonder if I can sequence that one too :thinking: I seem to be sequencing almost anything that resembles a chest/box nowadays :rofl:

6 Likes

huh i havent got any 5k drop yet
oops i just opened 30 chests

3 Likes

It takes a lot of chests to get there, and depends where you are on the sequence :slight_smile: It took me 100 and I was at a good part

2 Likes

Yep I had to open about 460 chests to get there and that was still hardly worst case. The 5k can be nice if you have deep enough pockets, but if not a week without a 5k drop is actually better.

5 Likes

I do think PG is smart as we see a big reward, and we want it lol.
We just dint understand how small our chances of it are lol, that and it makes everything else suck more

2 Likes

Okay, well, this’ll help you understand:

When 5k drops are around, the leg sequence is 130 drops long, and it’ll take you 742 chests/~375k rubies to cycle through the entire sequence.

When only 1k drops are around, the leg sequence is 13 drops long, and it’ll take you 77 chests/~40k rubies to cycle through the entire sequence.

5 Likes

Thank you for the sequencing. Opened 30 sigils chests and had three legendary drops which told me with 100% certainty where I was (500 - 1k - 500). It’s the first 1k on line 6. Spent only 90k rubies to get 4 - 1k and the 5k chests.

Will save my extra 110k rubies for next week.

Thanks again.

3 Likes

Congrats! Glad this was helpful! :smiley:

1 Like

This thread is awesome!! Thank you.

I got to the 5k sigil prize opening 75k rubies worth of chests. Stopping now for next time.

3 Likes