Super Sigil Chest?

Super sigil Chest this week and next week?

4 Likes

Hopefully better than last season’s, or the season before that… I’m sure we’ll be sold some sort of garbage with the claim of better rewards, but really they’ll just jack up the price along with the values so that we basically get the same old crap. But negativity aside, here’s to hope :beers:. Cause I’d love to make some more real progress on grog and necryx. I’d love to fly them for the next year​:+1:

4 Likes

we wait :roll_eyes:

Last season’s super sigil chests were good for sigils but had no other items in them so those rubies could have gotten you a ton of tokens via gold chests.
The season before I really liked the super sigil chests. Basically you got the same amount of tokens than gold chests but a much better rate of sigils.

Always keep your opportunity cost in mind if you have to choose between two investments :wink:

1 Like

I prefer double drop of sigil in gold Chest! Is a good opportunity for collect other!

4 Likes

It was good, but PG said goodbye to those last winter season… I’d rather not talk about it… Then implemented Super sigils chests in Spring. Since then it had always been Super sigils chests. They should appear next event.

Why would you not want super sigil chests? They are the last chance to get sigils. Golds you can open anytime. I much prefer super sigils to double sigil drops in golds as I don’t get the crap that comes with golds. Especially last 2 weeks of season when you are sprinting to the end to get that last stone.

1 Like

I think more players got Algor at way too low a cost due to holding on to chests until the very end, which resulted in fewer players spending on chests at the end. They make more money off the super sigil chests because it remains the only way to make up the deficit to complete a line, so I don’t see that option changing unless they come up with a better way to make money. Given the amount of options that they offered this season to spend sigils on and the amount of sigils to obtain did not increase in any way, they’re probably looking at making a ton these next two weeks as most of us will want to finish at least two lines.

1 Like

As I mentioned, I’d rather not talk about last Winter end season. Note that this is not personal, I am still very bitter about the subject.

1 Like

That was the only time I was able to get the season dragon, but still waiting for Algor to hit his potential…

Any chance for sigil chest? @PGJared

1 Like

I’m not sure that algor will ever hit potential for a good war run dragon :confused:

1 Like

I messaged support about this and they replied saying: it is highly likely that sigil chests will be returning for which they were here for the past many seasons. However they can’t guarantee anything.

I forget, do the super sigils replace one of the other chest types? Like runic chests do with silver, I mean - so that you can’t open the ‘masked’ chest type while they’re available.

Silvers always get replaced.

Super sigil chests always went live on Saturday. Big and important advice, make sure that the event is really live before spending rss to buy those chests, triple check it… And listen to your teammates feedback on what they get inside those chests. I’d say wait for a dozen hours after those chests went live. I am not kidding. And maybe wait till the very last weekend unless something crazily interesting happen…

2 Likes

I had won a couple of silver chests and didn’t get any or sigils

Silver chests don’t drop sigils. You have to buy super sigil chests with rubies.

1 Like

Ok thanks for the info I didn’t know still kind of new at the game

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.