Troops trained/revived within the first 10 minutes or so of the troop training event didn’t credit event points two hours later, so I opened #1407008 .
- Open a ticket, so that it specifically doesn’t make mention of the vast number of issues in 4.80 and include a screenshot.
- Get a competent agent who notes that information needs to be checked on PG’s end - okay.
- Get a mass response about 4.80 issues anyway, which was pretty much expected anyway.
- Reply to reopen.
- Get a useless response (below) that closes it again, unresolved. One step forward, two steps back for metrics?
- Reply to reopen, then posted this some hours later .
The mass response does technically note to reopen a ticket, but considering that the ticket may have already gotten a response, I don’t see why it should need a new one, when support sometimes doesn’t refer back to previous tickets noted in new tickets.