Support for creating multilingual visual guides

Hi, Forum :hugs:
I made template images for those who want to make visual guides in a language other than English.
If you use these templates, you can easily make visual guides just by writing descriptions of the dragon’s spells in your native language. :blush:

These templates were created with an aspect ratio suitable for mobile sharing. :iphone:
If anyone wants to use these in Arabic, I will make another template with the spell icons on the right side. :wink:

Celestial Rift Wave1

Example (in Japanese)

17 Likes

This is awesome! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

checked images, found no Chunk watermark

Looks great :laughing: :+1:

6 Likes

lovely… keep at it! would love to use one of these like templates with future season dragons & riders… TIA!

7 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’ll post a new template when Wave2 information is released. :+1:

7 Likes

Hi Nina, these are great already, but i would like to write the spell names and cost also in the native language :slightly_smiling_face: so it could be better without them in English, the ones who will do this, probably are capable to translate the spell names, colours and know or search the costs

3 Likes

Thank you for your feedback. :smiley:
I have hidden all the text except the logo. :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Jjin’s spells template :blush:

4 Likes

New template of Magnus skill tree.
Please write the skill names in your native language. :blush:

Example in English

8 Likes

Ammo chart template. :blush:
It takes time to fill out all this, but charts in your native language will help a lot of people.
Many Japanese players got Mythic Ammo rune. (⁎˃ᴗ˂⁎):two_hearts:

Ammo chart in English

3 Likes

Arcanum mythics template

English

4 Likes

but dont care to learn some japanese too🤦‍♂️

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Summer is coming soon. :partying_face:
I hope the community of many languages will be ecxited about the new season. :blush:
Aftermath Wave1 template

English

5 Likes

Template of Abyssal reserch :microscope:

English

CF has members who create content in English, Japanese, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish and German.
I hope that the content will be created in more languages. :blush:

7 Likes

Template of Barnov

English

List of social accounts in languages ​​other than English. (・ᴗ・)⚐⚑
Please let me know if you have a social account about WarDragons in Arabic, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, etc. :blush: :pray:

4 Likes

Thankss for sharing quickly! Do you have one for the rider yet? :relaxed: :green_heart:

Sure! :blush:

If you only have Dark Flack Tower, you can also increase both Dark Flack Attack and HP to +10%.

English

4 Likes

Copy on this! Yes, I DO have more DARK FLAKS! TYSM! :green_heart: :relaxed:

2 Likes