PM @PGGalileo your ticket number.

1 Like

I don’t see a ticket number anywhere

Good luck on a Sunday :man_shrugging:

Check e-mail
-edit-
Or open support via browser

5 Likes

Hey they are starting the support bot so you can get a generic response from a bot instead of from a person now so I guess that’s awesome :man_shrugging:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::kissing_heart:

They’re making tweaks to how support works because players always seem to have a complaint about how the actual people respond, even when support has never responded with disrespect, and seems to actually want to help players, even if players don’t want their help, as I mentioned here, in the second blockquote (just going to reference myself, might as well).

1 Like

1 Like

Here’s what Galileo said:

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that we’ll be testing out a new support bot that will be slowly rolling out to some players. This bot will be meant to field questions that can be answered by a typical Knowledge Base support article. We’re going to have this bot up and running for about 30 days, at first, so we can evaluate if it’s helping or not!

Thanks, gang!

The parts I emboldened indicate that this won’t be a permanent thing if it doesn’t work properly. Maybe the bot will work, maybe it won’t. Maybe people will even be more fond of this than they are with the actual support team, or maybe they will prefer the actual team over the bot they’ll be testing. We won’t know until someone in the community has had some actual experience with the bot though.

I also saw the response. I just didn’t reply to it (I don’t find that rude, as it’s really just a reply to my reply. I’ve been ignored many times before). I get on the forums numerous times every day, so of course I saw it.

I’m having a problem with tickets but it’s not the bots
It’s asking for screenshots but the button isn’t working so how am I suppose to provide the screenshots

Try using the ticket system on the browser if the in game one is failing. That might help

2 Likes