Surt game play omg PG you did a nice job

Because incinerate travel pretty slow and storm SS will protect the red mage before incinerate kill it and Surt will be screwed

Not necessarily. Im totally not 100% sure but you need to shoot Rag while turning then Spell flux and hopefully theres a window where Rag can hit before storm super shot. However storm in front might be impossible.

No. Storm can’t protect red mage.

Can storm protect vs Rag - that’s the question. No one is saying storm will protect vs incinerate.

Ghalaad is saying exactly that. Who cares if storm is active after, just hold rag and then aoe dg+ 3 rage

Ah missed Galaad’s comment. Yeah no - incinerate will kill red no matter what.

But, as you said, hold rag - that means

1. vulnerable to ice flak
  2. get pounded by dark flak stun
  3. potential to die completely to 2-3 flak shots
  4. rage drained

1. Ice flak doesn’t get rid of held rag
  2. DF stun and storm shield duration coincide
  3. Not at end game levels, 2-3 flak shots all get healed back as all 3 spells heal.
  4. La dee da: 0 rage, no health cost, 3 rage gain spell at your disposal.

That doesn’t sound OP at all.

#OverwhelmingSarcasm

just to add to it, nice elemental resist which reduces damage shit ton anyway.
:exploding_head:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You mean level 1000 towers? Ragnarok Deals 10000% damage so we need to go even higher

Shields?

spell flux/ incinerate kill through shields

What is this mystery anti-ice flak magic you speak of? Or is this how it works currently?

Crisis and Arelyna said theyre done with the flak series and no new flaks will appear.

Welcome to the forums! :hugs:

like any other are spell which dragon “shoots” , you can hold Ragnarok in mouth and shoot later even after ice flak disables spells.
Similar to freeze or fireball

Ah ok - don’t come across many ice flaks and don’t have one so didn’t know.

Just like pathox surt will be a rare thing to defend against I only seen pathox flown on my base like 4 times so I say surt gonna be the same way I was just showing how his skills work I mean next season you gonna have another op mythic

If I understand this correctly;
1)incinerate can get pass through storm/earth flak shield on red mage
2)ice flak ss won’t cancel prior casting ragnarok(ragnarok at his damn mouth) *same like tidal surge, ghost fire blast

:scream::scream::scream: I want Surt

May I know what your level is?
If it’s below 200, you would rarely find Pathox against your base .
Because it’s not common for low level players to have mythic seasonals. If they do, they are either extreme grinders or spenders. If it’s spenders , you won’t see them again in a month because they would have levelled up lot more .