Swap button location

Is there away to move the swap button ? During attacks it is easily hit when targeting towers ect on the right side. This also happened to many of our members I’m sure to other players as well It does change the out come of the attack. Thanks

2 Likes

No there is not a way to move it, but you can turn it off via settings

This is a very old discussion. Please don’t move the swap button. It does take some time to train yourself not to hit it when you are flying hunters but I honestly cannot remember the last time I hit the swap button by accident.

1 Like

I don’t know how long you have been playing this game, but in the past it was lower. I would not mind if it was a little higher. We could ask the makers of the game to move it. It might work if enough of us ask.

There is still an open thread on this subject …

1 Like

You can turn the swap button off in the settings in game!

1 Like

But swapping is vital in many circumstances… I turned it off a long time ago and had to turn it back on and just be very aware of the button… it’s much better than it was that’s for sure

While I am aware that there have been posts explaining / showing visually why the current placement is the “best”, aspect ratios also need to be taken into account. Device screens have different dimensions so it only makes sense that things on the base will be cut off for certain people. So while this may be a great spot for some people using some devices, it is the opposite for others. Having several accounts on several devices there are some that I need to be extremely careful with to avoid hitting the swap button and some that don’t have that issue.

1 Like

Use the search function pls. Everything that can be discussed, changed, tweaked etc etc etc regarding the swap button has been already. Many, many times.

It’s not “best” honestly, it’s “the only option for all devices until they allow custom placement of UI”.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.