Had a thought just before about the current meta; 1 dragon over 3 or 5 dragons.
What if dragons when swapped didn’t ‘die’. So if I click swap again it would still be available to select as my 3rd dragon.
Now this would allow for different mechanics for different classes. Each dragon could recover x% health and z rage
A very rough unplanned idea.
Warriors: fully healed? Or healed by x + y (y is Warrior set advantage).
Sorcerer: full rage? Or recover rage by z + y (y is Sorcerer set advantage).
Hunter: not sure on this. Maybe full ammo + bit of rage and health?
Invoker: again not sure. Suggestions please.
- As dragons are not dying if swapped early still giving full flames (minus 1 per death)
- increase in utility of certain dragon classes maybe?
- how to code
- consumable and 30% slots could be abused unless locked?
- constable slots for IF cause issues.
- setting the correct limit for health and rage recovery without making attackers op compared to base layouts.
This maybe horrible and not thought out well at all. (Like most of my thoughts) But with community suggestions it could become more a viable idea. Or it is just something that won’t work out for the better of the game .