Sync error when collecting sigil prizes

Is there anyone else experiencing this? When you use your sigils to collect the prizes, every single time I collect one it gives the “sync error” and shuts down and restarts my game. It is extremely annoying.
Any idea how to fix this?

I had this last event it eventually went away. My account got rolled back after spending my fragments. Not sure i got them back either.

Did you try to purchase a bunch of prizes at once? You need to give it some time between each purchase if you’re doing more than one or two.

1 Like

Just claim a few and wait for 15 mins

It took me 2 entire days to claim the Kirin line :man_facepalming:t2:

Open prize screen for prize you want to claim. Wait to claim prize til it stops loading. Claim prize. Wait til it stops loading that you claimed prize. Repeat.

As long as you don’t try to claim too fast it will work. Also, at beginning of events the network is busier. Try claiming later.

1 Like

You need to wait until you get the “Claimed” notification and nothing is loading anymore on the screen.
If you have a bunch of sigils and just tap through collecting rewards (the game let’s you do that), you WILL get booted. Wait a second or two after claiming a reward. :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.