Sync Errors when Expediting Primarch Summon

Hello guys. I know there have been reports already about frequent sync errors when claiming prizes from events. Does anyone else experience sync errors when expiditing the summoning of primarchs using diamonds and timers?

I try to space the use of timers and diamonds so that the server has enough time to catch up but it just happens frequently. I already contacted support but my ticket was closed without resolution. A senior support agent said that I have to use timers and stop when there is only 1 minute left and after which wait 1 minute for it to complete summoning on its own. But this is a hilarious workaround and limits your use of diamons to speed up summoning. Does anyone else experience this and has a solution on how to go around this problem?

Yep. Constantly. Normally just have to give it a few minutes and try again. It’s annoying as hell but it is what it is :man_shrugging:t3:

i get this prob occasionally too.

and like babe said, it usually takes a few mins to fix itself.

but some other times, it took more than 2 hrs to fix itself. :man_facepalming:t2:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.