Taking Bets for next Season

21 keys for mythic
1-2k sigil increase per branch/line

19 Likes

Throw in ‘MYTHICS WILL NEED A BUFF/NERF’ :smiley:

25 Likes

I’ll take players complaining about unannounced lines coming later in the season that they weren’t told about and therefore were unable to plan for even though that is exactly the point of these lines to try and get players to spend.

17 Likes

i was one of those people :rofl:

3 Likes

You guys took all the good ones.
Week 7/12 should have trading post tho,
First few and last week should have exotic line to get your focus off a mythic and onto shinies :star_struck:

3 Likes

I bet they’ll make the lines cheaper/buff rewards and actually do something that helps the player base :sunglasses::rofl:

8 Likes

They’ll bring out a new tower :roll_eyes: , no one needs them, but they need some ideas how they can get us to spend our sigils on mythic again… cause too much players use dragons (mythic / legendaries) that are older than one or two seasons :woman_shrugging:.

30 keys for mythic
It will be op as surt with less skill so mega whale can just spend and get whatever that they want

4 Likes

I’m happy to say I LOST my own bet

5 Likes

I bet the same people will be on the forums telling everyone they are wrong and PG is the greatest :speaking_head:

I would usually be saving chests by now but I’m still working towards my 20th key. Anybody else finding it hard going this season? If they increase the cost of mythic to 21 keys I’ll be spitting out my dummy (as we brits would say) :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You gotta love an optimist :slight_smile:

i bet whatever PG releases people will complain here in forum :ok_man:

4 Likes

To be fair, also throw in a certain amount of “mythics are fine, you just need skill”.

3 Likes

Nope not until next year or 2 more seasons after summer season

Also wow didn’t notice how old this thread was :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

another ammo spam mythic hunter

3 Likes

Can already imagine the backlash from something like that. Doubt they would repeat concepts back to back. I’d be quite intrigued if they made an HP-based hunter (viable of course).

And yes, I realize that PG is repeating elements back to back.

I bet my chances at a mythic for the rest of my gaming career that one of the dragons will ”NeED To be bUFFeD“
Or nerfed, you never know

So, like Phasma’s chain spell?

Paythot, i means pathox