Tanok’s second page summary 🐌

The second page is kind of expensive but the black pearls and embers will be more useful than another dragon right now. :heart_eyes:

100 gold chests is a nice surprise for sure. :grin:

20 Likes

I like your handwriting :full_moon_with_face: and the summary makes it easier to read than from a document so here’s a like for your efforts

4 Likes

Thanks bud! :rose:

The gold chests are certainly nice, but no different than previous riders. Oksana also had 100 gold chests in her armor line, partly why I picked it up despite the mediocre stats.

I was happy to see black pearls in the line, then depressed to see the amount.

2 Likes

Given how mediocre this season is it’s not a bad choice to finish second line for rewards tbh

Or maybe just hold sigils for now and see what else they for in store

3 Likes

When I saw those pearls I got suddenly very excited about the second page :smile:

3 Likes

I didn’t realize Oksana had that many gold chests. The seasons are becoming squished together

I asked Crisis to see if they would add the pearls to the line, glad they did! Sad to see they’re all on the second page tho… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I don’t mind them being on the second page as much. What I mind is the pathetic payouts of black pearls. This is for a defense rider. It really feels like the pearl payout should be equitable with the amount of elemental ember shards that are being given away in the second page of prizes.

6 Likes

Yeah, it would be nice if they removed the ice shards and added more pearls. But maybe the lower levels need the shards … there must be a reason for them. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yep… or just make all shards one type… fire and ice turrets are less useful now…

I would gladly trade those ice shards for black pearls.

4 Likes

How would you keep your dragons cool then?

2 Likes

There’s a big old ocean off to the side of my base :joy: they can keep cool with a day at the beach.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.