Tattoos anyone? 😏

Friend who opened a tattoo shop
RIP buddy :pensive:

Omg… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It looks like a sausage with wings

I have too many to post :rofl:

Show us your favorite one @GrodyZombie

Yes, in America, the age is 18. At least in New York it is; I don’t know if it’s a state-determined age the way that other things are. I know it’s 18 where I grew up, since I’ve wanted a tattoo since way before that, and then got my first the day after I turned 18. :stuck_out_tongue:

Right now, I’ve got…8 tattoos I think? I’m always working on getting more!

Sick tattoos!!! @IIIRogueIII

Thank you very much!

Are those the flying kids from Peter Pan? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Its peter and wendy

Here’s my most recent one. :blush:

Gorgeous! :heart_eyes:Ugh tattoos are so cool. I’m waiting to finish college before getting one. :grin: @GrodyZombie

(Sorry, My replying is glitching so I’m just tagging in responses!!)

Thank you! I also have Marie from The Aristocats on my calf, I started when I was 18 and kind of just never stopped. Once you start they get super addictive.

Aww that’s a cute tattoo!! So I’ve heard. My family hates tattoos, so I’m the β€œweird” one of the family cause I have like 5 planned out already. @GrodyZombie

Thats the truth! At first i only wanted one. Now i have 7 and im about to get a chest/shoulder piece done lol

I have 13 but a lot of them are smaller than the picture you see. The biggest piece I have is on my ribs.

My feels exactly!

Are you allowed to post your tats or is it a No-No since it is work related? :eyes:

I love two polar opposites of tattoos … the whimsical ones and the ones that look like the skin is peeled back showing realistic mechanical parts underneath. :heart_eyes: