Team Achievement and Quest Reminders

Hello all,
I would like to propose a suggestion. In the team achievement and quest contributions for officers and leaders there is a remind button that sends out notifications to participate to the people you choose to remind.
I wish to make the message that is sent out editable by the leader (with the officers being able to edit it there would be too many cooks in the kitchen), or if there is a concern of the leader abusing the ability to edit reminders instead have pre-set templates (3 or 4) for the leader to choose between.
Here are some ideas for templates:

The one we currently have/Template 1:
Your team leader/officer [person who sent reminder’s name here] reminded you that the top Team Achievement in this event requires members to score 9000 points. You have scored [insert point amount here] points so far. Continue participating to help your team earn the top prize!

Template 2:
Your team leader/officer [person who sent reminder’s name here] has reminded you that you have scored [insert point amount here] points so far. Continue participating to help your team!

Template 3:
[person who sent reminder’s name here] wants to remind you that the top Team Achievement in this event requires members to score 9000 points. You have scored [insert point amount here] points so far. Participate more to help your team earn the top prize!

Template 4:
[person who sent reminder’s name here] wants to remind you that you have scored [insert point amount here] points so far. Participate more to help your team!

In addition to the templates or making the reminders editable I would like to see the team achievement and quest reminders look different than each other as the only difference between then currently is the amount of points you have scored. The top picture is team achievement, and the bottom picture is team quest.

Thank you all for reading :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It should at least say something different than “remember to do the event” or whatever if you’re notifying someone regarding say team quests.

2 Likes

I got reminded about team quests by my leader and got the event message three days into this breeding…which confused me because it told me that I had only achieved 30 points in the event, so that is very valid…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.