Team quests point tiers

What are the points requirements per level? We are currently at chest 7/10 which is 22k points.

The maximum contribution per member is 800 points. 45,000 per team for reference.

I’m not 100% sure on the breakdown for points per level, but I’m pretty positive that it caps out at 37,000 instead of the 45,000 to give the team a leeway so that not every member has to perform all the tasks I’m assuming.

I read somewhere that it’s 1+2+3+3+4+4+5+5+5 in rolling points. But again, I may be wrong. I’ve processed a lot of data today. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d be curious to see if someone has done the real maths on this one.

If anyone does it’ll be @forScience

:rofl: I’ve been lazy with it and skipping evil quests :see_no_evil:. They’re also subject to change, so figured it’d be worth waiting to see what it’s like in breeding.

2 Likes

In my opinion, it was completely not worth the effort and resources involved.

2 Likes

Got up to chest lvl 3 and got 20k rune dust 100 egg tokens and 5 of each dragon boost :rofl:

I don’t have a clue of the breakdown but I do know some of my quests were impossible for me to do.

I don’t blame you. They suck and why waste time on something that is that useless.

This practically confirms my initial guess of 1+2+3+4+4+4+4+5+5+5 for a grand total of 37k at rank 10. Still a ridiculous amount and not worth the effort though.

Side note, your math is a little off, the total team value should be 40,000

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.