Teamless Primarchs

Hey all,

We will be running an update Thursday morning pacific time to clean up the teamless primarchs hanging around in the game. What this means is that our update will unsummon all primarchs on the map that are not associated with a current Atlas team and return their troops to their original barracks, so no troops will be lost. We hope you enjoy the new clutter-free Atlas map!

36 Likes

Hopefully this helps with lag as it isn’t thousands less prims out and hundreds of millions less troops. You can also park them all in different NMLs if you want :new_moon_with_face::joy:

3 Likes

This is AWESOME! I think you should turn them all in to NML and let us kill them tho :smirk:

/s I know this would cause extreme lag and crashing. It would still be fun, though.

3 Likes

In your own Atlas FAQ it actually says the teamless primarchs or if you join the team without atlas prims are automatically unsummommed , which proven to be untrue

So how come you need to unsummon them manually as a one off exercise instead of fixing the functionality that seems like was intended to work ?

2 Likes

right nor did my gold prims unsummon when left team

1 Like

Mine did. In fact, I was protecting a castle and I got hit right before I left team. When i joined a new castle team, the battle never happened. I thought was pretty neat

1 Like

We had a teamless prim sit on our castle for 2 weeks :rofl:

2 Likes

Teamless primarch + 24 hour courtesy warning = free glory :man_shrugging:

Never had an issue here

But this does sound like a good cleanup item so cheers :beers:

1 Like

It would be interesting to know how many prims and troops this will be and also as a % of total p&t :rofl:

2 Likes