Teams commonly asked questions for beginners

You are correct

1 Like

I just double checked and is is 6, whoops! I’ll adjust that now

2 Likes

Should’ve mention Much more rewards as the main benefit :laughing:

Please tell me they are paying you to make such a forum post… and will they pay me for my wasted time reading it?

Don’t get me me wrong I can see why PG wants basic info like this on the forum… but I can’t for the life of me understand why an experienced player would create such a post containing 100% common knowledge to anyone who has played this game for any reasonable amount of time… I’m just trying to figure out the motivation for what is mainly useless information to most players?

Sure I get the creators faction part but common… I may as well make a post saying “hunters you tap the screen, Sorcs (aka sorcerers) you swipe the screen and with warriors you press the screen”

I mean. There are players who are new. Who would like this information. :thinking:

2 Likes

Perhaps you’d like to check out the post for levels 1-35 as well— Beginner Base Building (Levels 1-35) —- believe it or not I’m working on posts for new players based on commonly asked questions :slightly_smiling_face: your feedback is noted, however

2 Likes

But is not all of this covered in game? Most brand new players are not exploring forums…

My question is why? Seems like a lot of work for basically nothing… so what my ARE you getting for this? As I don’t see any real benefit to the community for posts like this…

Not a specific breakdown like this, no.
Why does it matter to you if she makes content for new players or not?
New players deserve guides just as much as older players do, and the longevity of the game needs new players to keep it going.
I have tons of low level players that are subbed to my channel that ask these kinds of questions daily.
Having a resource to send them to is great and isn’t hurting you at all, so why the negativity on something that literally doesn’t hurt you what so ever…

4 Likes

I have many reasons for wanting to know… I want to know what benefits the creators faction gets. I want to know why Pg can’t provide this basic information and is instead taking flames time to do it…

Why this matters to me? Well I care about people working for slave labor rates which is basically what the GPF does, and it makes me more annoyed is that someone I actually like is doing this… I don’t like my friends working as a slave to Pg… so I’m asking what is Flames motivations and/or compensation?

I’m friends with her too.
Which is why I’m stating if the compensation wasn’t adequate I’m sure she wouldn’t do the work.
If you are “friends” why not ask her directly?
If you are friends you’d know she wouldn’t waste her time doing something she didn’t feel comfortable doing.
So this just seems negative for no reason.

2 Likes

Who said I didn’t ask privately? I’m more interested in the public answer though.

Wait, we work for slave labor rates?

1 Like

Yes… you do. You put in hours to create material and get paid in something that is practically useless and fiscally nothing to PG, so… yes

We… get paid?!!

3 Likes

Not monetarily… hence slave labor rates… a few Diamond here, a gold chest here… (all things that cost PG nothing)

Why are you bombarding her posts with this negativity? As Taco said, there are new players that need this stuff, and Flame is trying to help them.

Compensation is more or less irrelevant. There are plenty of guides on the forums, are you saying those shouldn’t be made too? Or are you choosing to ignore them being made because they benefit you? Huge double standard right there.

You’re complaining because ‘PG should offer the guides themselves’, but at the same time, people have repetitively said over and over again that PG doesn’t know their own game… You really want a guide from PG with such a remark coming up all the time?

Factions are player based groups that contribute to the community and act as community representatives - which I’m sure you already know. But what Flame is doing is community contribution, one of the reasons any player gets into a faction, so why are you complaining? I’m sure she’s more than capable of choosing what to do with her time on her own, same goes for anyone that makes guides on the forums - they do it because they want to and are willing to dedicate the time for it. Whether or not it benefits everyone is circumstantial.

Bottom line: Stop being so negative when someone is trying to be helpful. I’ve written thought-out posts myself, so I know how much time and effort goes into it. Don’t belittle that, really not cool.

Rant over.

4 Likes

Can you pls make on for how glory works? I still struggle. Not a 20min video fan so dont watch those. For now I just attack prims that have lower defence than my attack but would love to know more:)

Is that question to me or Flame? I’ve written one before personally but kept it for my team because from what I’ve seen, people aren’t fans of reading plenty either

I believe Sally has a written guide for glory, let me get ahold of her and see if it’s up to date :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes