Temple raid question

How do u find out what all temples ur team beat ?

Click the arrow located on the right side of the island menu, and what should result is a panel appearing from the right side that says “Leaderboard”. It will show the amount of Temple Guardians your team achieved, as well as the amounts that other teams achieved, all in a reversed chronological order, from greatest to least.

2 Likes

i meant which temples ,like ice ,dark

There is no way to tell that.

4 Likes

It would be a nice improvement if there could be a visual indicator above the island.

Not all teams are super coordinated and plan which ones to hit. Many teams are chill and it would be nice to know which one needs work if an officer hasn’t marked one yet.

3 Likes

The clouds around the center island indicate which temples haven’t been reached. If all the temples are cleared and it’s just a matter of your officers haven’t gotten around to setting 1. ask officers to give secondary targets in team chat (not that everyone reads it) 2. use common sense to start an island yourself (let’s not talk about how many times I’ve seen my teammates put 10% on an island when the storm is around the corner lol).

9 Likes

This is exactly correct

5 Likes

Can you provide an image on how the clouds in the center indicate the unopened temples? I’m looking at my center island and there are no clouds but we still haven’t finished the ice island (I know… slackers) but other islands have been done multiple times.

2 Likes

Looks like your ice was done at some point. You should be able to trap on the center there and run the shrine guardians.

3 Likes

I’m fairly certain ice hasn’t been done. I’ve completed the guardians on all the other islands. Ice is the only one I haven’t done.

EDIT: I guess if there was a visual indicator using the clouds on the center island, it might be buggy and not show up all the time. I recall sometimes seeing clouds and sometimes not. It’s probably not a big enough big to fix.

2 Likes

That was glitching this event. I noticed ours was open before we finished all 5 as well.

1 Like

Can u tell which islands haven’t been reached ?

1 Like

Wind dark ice

1 Like

I am an officer, but sometimes other officers mark temples which have already been destroyed (when we didn’t destroy all of them)

1 Like

I know we destroyed wind :thinking:

It depends on how close the storm is. You wouldn’t want to assign an island if the storm will be there soon. For reference, the storm moves clockwise, and spends 3 hours at each stop.

1 Like

Looks like wind and ice. The exact center cloud goes away when all five have been completed… I think.

I saw you said you know you did wind, though, so maybe all the clouds are glitching this event?

2 Likes

fire and ice

1 Like

There is a glitch when you first look at this, and the clouds do not show.

Tap into an island, then back out and the clouds will show.

Clouds covering the part of the centre island matches the element/segment of the outer islands that still need clearing.

2 Likes

@PGGalileo I have noticed that the clouds obscuring the center island were MOSTLY not working this event. They have in the past. 9 times out of 10, no clouds showed at all. When they did, they showed the correct island completion status.

iPad Air 3 latest iOS

2 Likes