Temple raid request, let us at least attack higher level

The game is partially about skill, luck and strategy. Why not let us attack a higher level. Give us a fighting chance to getting more points.

2 Likes

Currently, it’s coded to use only the specified tier of dragons on each base. But I agree, it would certainly be interesting to have it be that tier and below

Maybe one day… It would be nice, really nice as my main is also stuck on Garnet, and Deci will only come next week. :sob:

How come you haven’t hit the obsidian? It appears you can.

It will show up like you can, but when you hit the attack button it tells you to go breed some obsidian dragons

4 Likes

Any chance of having a screenshot of Obsidian and Harbinger bases? Interesting to see how they look like, if it’s a content okay to share.
Wonder if a divine emerald can kick obsidian (i assume it can, but still).

2 Likes

Temple guardians? Maybe, depending on how well you fly. Shrine guardians? No way in hell

Lol Temple as in the topic :smile:
I wouldn’t even dare to look at harbinger shrine with obsidian dragons x)

Remarkable fliers could do it. I’d bet my right hand that @Lutrus could do the Harbinger Temple base with significantly lower dragons.

I’d also like to see it open to lower tier (such as the players active roster if they want and they are below said tier)

4 Likes

Hmmm, I think my obsidian Pathox, Fohmar and maybe one other guy might let me clear the Harbinger base :laughing:

1 Like

I wouldn’t doubt for temple :hugs:
Pretty sure I can do same for obsidian with my emeralds (unboosted Prospero blows through emerald absolutely unscratched which is a bit boring, obsidian base would spice things up :slight_smile: ). But would be nice to see the base setup anyway out of curiosity.

2 Likes

Be careful what you bet with.

I bet my sapphire Gunnar, along with my platinum Zotz and Prospero could take out the emerald base or even the obsidian one. I’m pretty skilled at using them

1 Like

I will bet @Lutrus can do a lot of things. I’ve seen him take out max bases leading with Hau.

3 Likes

We need an assault like event back in rotation. Was very sad I was only in plat tier when it popped up

3 Likes

Are you… right handed? :thinking:
I’m curious as to the depth of your confidence here. :smirk:
Completely agree, especially considering the proficient Hau/Noct/Path etc flyers. Perhaps they could allow the option to “unlock” a previously inaccessible tier to your current roster for an energy cost. The biggest question, were this to be done, would be whether to allow it in the final Shrine of the Elements, where the portraits are earned, or not. I would be opposed to this. As has been previously discussed, the portraits are for bragging rights; allowing people to use Hau&Noct specifically might make the overall process of beating the shrine easier than if they just had lineage Harbs to use.

3 Likes

Honestly, seeing videos of that particular fellow with his Hau…you might be surprised at what little risk there is in that bet.

Yes and no. Flying Hau on that base would require literally perfect timing. Everything would one shot him. I’m just biased with Lut

I did reconsider after posting, haha. The other factor that I think would add considerable difficulty is the increased range of the towers. Sometimes with Hau being patient and firing from a distance is necessary; would be very hard on these bases. Still, I’m also a luttle bias.
(Typo intentionally not corrected.)

2 Likes

Don’t you remember the disgusting Cannon one? Dude the range on those things was ducking* insane.

*ducking in this case should be read with an “f” instead of a “d”.

3 Likes

It looks like a bloody swarm of locusts! The first TR I entered unaware that the shrine towers had such buffs and practically soiled myself.

2 Likes