Temple raid so soon

Is kingdom war finally retiring ? hope so

credits to @PoseidonPQ
https://twitter.com/pqhiggins?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

5 Likes

I like Temple Raid…

13 Likes

I feel angry and violated because the Ignias avatar was supposed to only be availible on the first run of temple raid and now other people will have it and thats not fair because I don’t want them to have it because it was limited time.

2 Likes

They actually never said it was limited time. They said it would rotate each time the event came up.

11 Likes

that is really mean of u lol . I didnt have harbs at that time I can get it now :stuck_out_tongue: not that I care much tho

2 Likes

Mmmm I bet everyone that already had the Harb Portrait is gonna be mad at you. Watch out.

1 Like

I…I have the Harb portrait. Literally the portrait that is returning…is my current one.

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think anyone will be mad (maybe some of the same people complaining about not being able to do all 6 assault bases…) Like Bonfires said, it was never stated that it would be limited time availability for the portraits.

17 Likes

I was so small when Temple raid was introduced, so I have small Ignias, now I should try the big one :star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

It was never promised to be limited time, though? Why would they be mad?

2 Likes

Why is anyone mad about anything here? :rofl:

1 Like

Fair enough. It just wouldn’t be justified, and people tend to not listen to those on the forums. PG doesn’t care either way, so it wouldn’t matter much anyway.

3 Likes

If the portraits return that means I have a shot at the uber green one again. :heart_eyes: I was a baby 300 player with lvl 16 lineage harbs and no divine harbs when that one was available. Sadly I lack the mad flying skills of @Tinsir and couldn’t get the necessary timing down to pass base 2 :sob:

5 Likes

Same here, but I got the Purple one (because our fierce leader demanded so)

Purple one was easy since my divines were able to evolve to harb at that point :rofl::rofl: I used UVS on the whole thing. Nearly died on the cannon level but somehow managed to survive :sweat_smile:

I have no complaints about temple raid. Works for me. I like the portraits too.

com-resize
(This is all I have to say to anyone who says I only post negative things.)

5 Likes

I hate kingdom war too!

Nice! I’ll have an opportunity to get red portrait because when it was launched, I was on a gold 1 - plat 4 team where it was too late when we figured out how to play this event and never made it to the shrine :smile:
Yesss!! I love temple raid :heart_eyes:

1 Like

And again , same here
The green one I was 300 with Lokan, Opes, Estril and couldnt do s… (and yes, I watched the flying deity video on some harb shrines)
But, the purple one I was 331 aka Harb Evo, so Ooops did it for me

1 Like

My favorite pvp event. Im happy any time it pops up, especially if it prolongs the time between Kingdom Wars events

I only had garnets the last time Ignius was the portrait so Im glad I can go after his uber portrait this time

2 Likes