Thanks PG for my gift! ๐Ÿ€

Thank you for the season opener gift. It was unexpected and much appreciated. :kissing_heart::hugs::hugs:

Iโ€™ll be using mine towards the egg token bonus! :heart_eyes:

19 Likes

Me too. I also am grateful for this gift :blush:

2 Likes

PG gift any players โ€œSpringveil Sigilsโ€ but after update many have bug

We all have got game breaking bug with this gift. All sigils and staff have gone after this โ€œgreatโ€ gift. Stop leaking PG. And do you really think that 225 sigils is something really material? Only greedy ppl can make such pitifull gifts.

1 Like

Crap update (worst in quite a while) but hey letโ€™s all be impressed with the shiny bauble (From the $2 shop).

2 Likes

Me too, Dragon pile!

Wonderful surprise

1 Like

Thanks for the gift :v:t2:

I know there are new bugs and other problems, but that doesnโ€˜t mean itโ€˜s not a nice gesture.

3 Likes

Yes, thanks for the gift :grin::beers:

2 Likes

Ok itโ€™s not a big gift but itโ€™s something. Plus revealing the structure for the rest of the season, whether or not we would like to know all dragons and riders from the start, and the effort to rebalance the warrior class. I have to say nice one PG! Sometimes we forget they donโ€™t need to offer anything, but they do. Maybe we are not all heard but theyโ€™re trying, soโ€ฆ :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the gift :herb:
Getting some spring sigils are better than not getting any๐Ÿ˜ฌ

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.