The age old argument

I just had an argument with some people about pineapple being put on pizza. What are your opinions I must know.

• Hell yeah pineapple pizza is the bomb
  • Eww no who would do such a thing

0 voters

Foods you find disgusting?
Sometimes the pieces fall into place ... but sometimes the pieces are just not there 🤦‍♀️

I don’t even know how people could argue to not have pineapple on pizza.

Hate the mix of pineapple with meat, smells and tastes awful even after taking it away

The real question is: Will I be getting said pizza? If not, it doesn’t matter :smiley:

:pineapple::pizza: here you go, some assembly and imagination required​:sweat_smile:

I love how right now it’s 50/50 lol

I can’t smell or taste. So it doesn’t matter.

Looking at those numbers…20774F09-C417-4FCE-9D1C-CB9F09CAAA1C

Pineapple and Canadian bacon :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

What’s Canadian bacon tho…I’m canadian and I’ve never heard of it, wait u mean ham?

Aaagh I looked it up. It’s an American name for a form of back bacon. Didn’t know it was called something different in Canada :sweat_smile:

(It’s also a bad '90s movie.)

D6D832EF-DB86-4237-A04A-6B4FE9B88C51
Just looked it up😂

:joy: I saw that on google omg

Pineapple on real pizza is a no go maybe on that cardboard called dominoes tho :yum:

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: pineapple pizza with garlic dip is an amazing creation​:expressionless:

You should be ashamed of yourselves for those that voted no :yum:!!

Peameal bacon?

Good movie :blush:

For not liking the one topping that not only is awful, but contaminates the entire pizza so you can’t even pick it off? Keep your devil fruit away from my pizza!