"The Creators" Portraits 🐥

So I just happened to notice these new portraits in game that says “The Creator”, but not really sure how to get them? Does anyone know? Gosh, I’m sooo in love with the female the creator portrait! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I want it! :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

These are for CF members.

3 Likes

Oh… like exclusive only for you guys? Aww… now I’m sad… :frowning::frowning::frowning: Thanks for the feed tho… appreciate it! :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

1 Like

Yeah, sorry. PG was kind enough to let me design these for us and then their artists made them consistent with the game. I’ll be posting the originals I did side by side with PG’s take on them later today on my twitter feed if anyone is interested in looking.

16 Likes

OMG! So you designed these super cool portraits…?! How amazing… these are like my kind of portraits in game… no backgrounds just plain portrait… classy & cool… I’d love to see your illustrations… the original versions rather… would be interesting how things become & go… from raw sketches to polished one… but I’m in trouble… I don’t have a twitter… aww… :hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick:

1 Like

What r they ?

Those were new portraits in game, & exclusively only to all the amazing members of WD’s Creators Faction… so, apparently, we can’t unlock or obtain them… aww…:hatched_chick:

1 Like

Very cool new portraits - nice work!

1 Like

Indeed, yes! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

:roll_eyes: and there’s another pretty much useless addition to the game for most of us. Nice work on the avatars though :grin:

So…the game is broken AF but thank god CF got their portraits done…priorities :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

30 Likes

We are saved finally :heart_eyes::joy:

Mind sharing your twitter feed addy?

Lol… :joy::joy::joy:

https://twitter.com/pqhiggins

4 Likes

Members of WD creators means ?

workforfree.com advertisers?

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Bahahahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

While I do agree this, it’s not like Arts department is the one working on balancing the game… Just saying…

I’ll also say that I am very glad that this is finally in the game lol :slight_smile:

6 Likes