The First Atlas Season!

1 +30% attack tower boost for you

Now there is real incentive. Where is that power button on my iPad and a good book. Well to be fair I can get points for reviving troops, so I can power down and read after those efforts.

Custom portraits? Geesh.

Looks like you’re right, “next week” is almost over and still nothing from PG. Maybe we’ll get our common ballista apology gift by 2118 :joy::man_facepalming:

I just got some atlas chests as apology gift. Assume it is related to this?

edit: didn’t think to screen shot it, but was handful of atlas chests, bullhorns and springveil badge chests.

@pgEcho If that was the apology gift please take it back.

Honestly and publicly admitting the mistake and apologizing would be worth more than the little sent, which is actually offensive.

@PGDave

https://pocketgems.com/terms-of-service/ – see section 13. :slight_smile:

WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER POCKET GEMS NOR ITS AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARIES, OR ANY OF THEIR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, DISTRIBUTORS, LICENSEES OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, “POCKET GEMS PARTIES”) WARRANT THAT (A) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THE SERVICE MATERIALS OR USER CONTENT WILL BE VIEWABLE TO YOU OR (B) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED. (emphasis added).

They don’t have to. We all agreed they didn’t when we launched the game.

There are 3 different compensations being sent based on what happened to players. More information about them can be seen here.

You were planning and expecting over a month for a show from of your favorite artist.
On the big night, all that had tickets waited inside the stadium for six hours, but the band stood still, motionless and mute, in spite of all the energy coming from the crowd.
As an apology gift, you got your tickets money back. No thank you.

What about the sync error when training dragon riders? Where you lose accumulated gp

Were these only meant to go out to those on iOS?

I’m android and didn’t receive any of the compensations either. Didn’t bother to file a ticket because I took a break from game after the failed expansion.

No, this was not limited to iOS users.

Android users were included, provided they fit the criteria for each credit.

I know of a few different Android players who login multiple times daily who didn’t receive the first credit (other two may not have applied). Should a ticket be put in for that?

Ping me their IGNs for a sanity check.

The gear was announced to be called “Elite Gear” but I have seen a screenshot of the actual ingame item being called “Mystic”.

The rarities of previous gear were Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary.
The dragon and rune rarities are called NoName/Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary and Mythic.

Why come up with more and more confusing names and not keep it simple?
Instead of mythic gear and mythic riders we get Elite/Mystic and Veteran titles.

And will the ingame description be fixed to match the forum announcement?

Shows elite for me

“Mystic” is the name of the set, not the quality. For example, the Warlock Vitality Plate in the Warlock Battle Set can have pieces that are Rare, Epic, etc. In this context, “Mystic” is like a magical sorcerer-y type.

So there will be better gear than mystic elite :eyes:. Partly joking, partly Prying. I hope there isn’t :joy::joy:

mys·tic
/ˈmistik/
noun

1. a person who seeks by contemplation and self-surrender to obtain unity with or absorption into the Deity or the absolute, or who believes in the spiritual apprehension of truths that are beyond the intellect.

a.k.a. magic user person :stuck_out_tongue:

@PGEggToken ohh okay, got it, thanks for the clarification!
I still think that Mythic instead of Elite / Veteran would have caused less confusion and name fiddling but maybe that’s just me :sweat_smile:

@ReadyPIayerOne I was referrring to mech’s screenshot that is deeplinked in my post :wink: