The implications of pickle on pizza

Gimme your opinions on it. Personally think it’s going to mess up the taste.

2 Likes

It’s a sin.

12 Likes

Have anyone ever tried it? If no one did, I will.

Go for it. Sacrifice yourself for the greater good :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Yes sir. Need to wait for dinner though. I’m already eating lunch

I like pickles and I love pizza but never together. :nauseated_face: That might be worse than pineapple on pizza.

5 Likes

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

First the pineapples, now the pickles? I worry about you guys.

P.S. I have always hated pickles. I would never ruin a pizza like that :joy:

Edit: /s

2 Likes

I’ll probably get chastised for it but pineapples on pizza actually has a nice moist texture thats fun to chew on - but pickles? Lol no.

2 Likes

hmmm… I feel like roasting pinapples gets rid of that… sourness, which makes it so that I won’t regret my life after eating it. Also, it goes with the crust fairly well.

Crust if cooked to crispy is perfect

1 Like

Pickles and pineapples both don’t belong on pizzas :man_facepalming::nauseated_face:

10 Likes

Depends on the type of pickle, perhaps. I could imagine an interesting pizza incorporating kim-chi, for example.

1 Like

Think it was Papa Johns that had a cheeseburger pizza with pickles and it was pretty good. Add some snap to the cheese.

2 Likes

The only thing that belongs on pizza is ham and pineapple

4 Likes

A violation against all Pizza kind.

Mods, can we get a forum ban over here, such a statement has got to be a violation of ToS :rofl:

Pizza crust isnt supposed to be moist, it should be crispy or bread like but never chewy.

5 Likes

Oh yes. Actually I’m thinking to substitute pickles with that if I don’t have any left.

NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT, PICKLES should remain OFF PIZZA.

Talking about pickles/pineapples on pizza should be against TOS and forums rules :joy:
:nauseated_face: I am going to stick with veggies and pepperoni by this point. I wonder what new combination will arise now :rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve never had that but honestly that sounds like it could be super amazing. Maybe not necessarily something I would like with like pepperonis, but maybe like a chicken pizza. :thinking:

Do you bake the pizza first and then add the pickle, or do you think it would be baked with the pickle on it? I feel like baked pickle would be disheartening.

1 Like

Well, here we go. Pickles on pizza taste test

5 Likes

We will hold a memorial for you :black_flag: :joy:

5 Likes