The Only* Problem I Have With Morak....(Poll)

Let me start this with…

Pg, you’ve done a phenomenal job with Morak spells and design :blush: We all know you nailed this Invoker with new spells and a new POV(Point Of View) of flying invokers. Thanks again for fixing the bug from the last update so fast, I appreciate it :hugs:

Mine and other players problem is that he can’t heal to keep him longer in the attack or long bases. Of course we understand that he has three ways to dodge spells but when you chained his spells together he becomes vulnerable for 1-11/2 seconds before he can use his spells again from cooldown.

Mine & other players from other teams came with a reasonable proposition a way he can heal, not by a big % but a reasonable understanding %.

When Morak uses his 4th(Invoker shot) with every building he destroys he gains 5%- 7% of Hp, so when he’s taking damage between his 1 to 1 1/2 second window were he can’t use any spells. He’ll be able to take a bit of damage and heal up a bit to sustain his attack for longer period of time then shorter.

• Yes, Make it we’re Morak gains 5%-7% of Hp per* tower he destroys with his Invoker(4th shot) shot.
  • No, He’s fine, leave him be.

0 voters

I feel the lack of healing is what makes him balanced. He can clear full bases (likely even a tier up) when flown absolutely perfectly. With healing he can do so even when flown with some mistakes, which is more of a Mythic-level thing.

28 Likes

I’m just giving mine & other players suggestion, I agree what you said above but I’ll like to see Morak against a fully max base(With or without defenders) and see how that goes.

I think healing might be more suited if he were a mythic. Though perhaps Cooling should restore HP rather than deal damage and his runes should boost atk rather than HP. But so far it looks fine as is. No reason to change something that isnt overpowered or underpowered

2 Likes

Can we make Noctarn into a legendary & Morak as a mythic :eyes::joy:

7 Likes

Wow, mytics got ignored to get fix and a dragon that 1 day is in the game gets poll for a buff :eyes:

4 Likes

Have to disagree. He needs some limiting factor… nothing wrong with a seasonal legendary having to be flown perfectly in order to be great. Adding healing would just dumb it down.

18 Likes

Agreed, there are options for players that don’t want to have to worry about the perfect run.

1 Like

Id say make Faf a legendary instead and make Morak fire element. Making anymore mythic sorcerers seems rather pointless. Invokers are what sorcerers always should have been.

3 Likes

Not Faf’Nyr :scream: :joy:

1 Like

We had to wait and see how both Mythic’s perform on lives bases, plus you can’t get a mythic that’s easily in one day like we got Morak(Were everyone can get him on day one).

Once we seen Noctarn flaws when flying up against live bases, we gave Pg are feedback on what’s wrong with her* then Pg buffed(Made some adjustments) her.

Same thing goes for Faf’Nyr, we did the same thing. Now Pg(Thank you by the way) is looking into him, so we’ll have to wait a week to see what Pg decides to do towards him to make him better.

If you have $2k+ to spend on day 1 then by all means go for it, it’s your money. If not then it takes a bit longer to obtain them then obtain a legendary dragon right out the gate.

3 Likes

Well the: we looking into it based on last years mainly ended with nothing, or took them ages.

1 Like

I’m starting to think you want to complain about every dragon… or you’re looking for a job at PG lol

4 Likes

I remember the term „PoV“ from another… probably i just leave it be :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think that honest, well communicated feedback is good. If PG doesn’t understand what players are looking for they can’t deliver products that boost morale and invigorate the community, both which directly impact spending.

3 Likes

Maybe both :ghost::joy:

I wasn’t complaining, just giving a suggestion to improve him🤗 that’s all.

I am fine with him not having a heal.

In my humble opinion he should gain rage for every tower destroyed from empowered invoke shot.
This dragon is a rage draining machine in itself.

3 Likes

I agree. He needs some way to register health. I would like to see when he cloaks that he would regain 25% health. That would help him sustain attacking long bases. Hope they rethink him a bit.

2 Likes

I don’t have him but from what I’ve seen, he really can be a beast if flown right. Once I get the third key, thus the mythic, I’ll definitely get him too. Being that he has a 0 rage white death gaze like spell every 4 seconds, I don’t think he really needs any health boost.

4 Likes

It’s a legendary dragon enough said

7 Likes