The Portal?!?!?

Why has a portal opened on my base? Is it ok to touch? Will it transport my dragons to a new dimension or will dragons come through it to me? Does it suck levels off my towers? Should I feed it? I need answers…

16 Likes

Isnt it obvious, after Atlas comes Atlantis :heart::heart:

1 Like

The vortex is open.

vortex

12 Likes

Only good things come from portals unless they’re bad

Test it out, try throwing Karna into it. If Karna is vaporized then the world becomes a better place without him

3 Likes

In my opinion, it’s supposed to represent the place where all your hopes and dreams go the moment you download this app. It’s a dark place from which things go and never return.

36 Likes

its the portal that takes you to the non bugged non laggy version of the game that hasn’t come out yet :wink:

5 Likes

So it’s the Nothing from the Never Ending Story?

3 Likes

The portal on my screen reminds me of Diablo town portal spell.

11 Likes

I pretty much have the Diablo Portal, bug mine is slightly different…

3 Likes

I noticed it also moves in a stasis that may be 4th dimensionally. Within 2 dimensions and appears 2D in 3D Time and Space.
The next dragon lineage could be coming from the only next logical and powerfully cataclysmic step and that is ripping the space and time continuum to bring forth the next step in the dragon lineage tiers.
That is what I believe this portal is it is just the beginnings of what is to come next and win the rip does happen dragons from other dimensions are going to we are imaginably creative I believe

1 Like

Just more glamor and glitz to distract us from the issues and bugs that were complained about in letter to the community.
It’s there so PG can send our well deserved complaints to the void never to be looked at again.
All it’s doing is draining my battery. Get rid of it.

1 Like

It’s a portal to a purrrrfect world

20 Likes

I got amazing screenshots from it! And a short vid which is just pleasing to watch…

At the same time, it’s very twisty…

giphy%20(1)

4 Likes

The portal seriously needs it’s own meme thread. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yesss! :star_struck:

And now I know where our whales, orcas, anglefish or skeletons came from!

It ALL make sense now! :exploding_head:

7 Likes

Positive spin: The portal causes a cataclysm, reshaping Atlas.

Negative spin: The portal is a money vortex, sucking away all your cash.

Realistic spin: The portal is an example of unnecessary changes, distracting devs and players alike.

9 Likes

Or it could be the upside down… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I wonder if this has anything to do with…

THE VOID.

Probably purely cosmetic as yet again :man_shrugging:t2:

image image image
Maybe this?

3 Likes