The Unknown Traveler

I’m curious about machines part
Is it only computers or all machines in general?:thinking:
There is a lot of things which they can be scared of
Time,corrosion,etc etc
I even found community,which have been destroying machines :sweat_smile:

Hmm. I find it curious that we are stuck on different parts. Or maybe you are just working from the end to the beginning?

I haven’t asked anything yet, but I’m pretty sure I know the first one. The wish has me stumped. But I think @BadgerWar makes a pretty good case for his candidate.

You’re onto something here. I feels it. I do.

I was! However…

I’m not sure being ‘in modern American literature’ is the same as being ‘in a poem written by the same 19th century English poet as another poem about another character from classical mythology whose name happens to be the title of a noted work of American literature’. So Ulysses ain’t it!

So… “character” is a little too strong. But yeah.

You’re closer than you think.

There’s a giant from Greek mythology named Mimas who is the bane of Hephaestus and is the nightmare of machines. Maybe it’s him? I don’t know, I’m not good at this kind of stuff

Come one @BadgerWar it’s up to you now. Be the Closer! You can doooooo iiiiit!!!

Closer and closer… Interesting.

Clo-zer and clo-ser. :wink:

I suggest not connecting the two answers. They are distinct.

Ha! Saved me a question! :rofl:

If we are talking about ulessus and nightmare of machines there is a Troyan viruses
And a hero who is tied with Troy is Achilles who had a gift from Ulessus who also was known for his brilliant mind

Oh well! I tried

No,I mean,it’s a good point

Use the hint I gave you. :wink:

It’s actually way easier than everyone thinks.

I was mostly just joking about classifying an Irish novelist who lived in continental Europe’s work as American literature. :slight_smile:

Totally agree.

That stuff was definitely not literature.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

They’re learning

Any progress :eyes:?

Tick Tock. . .

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

That may help on the first one if you use it with the other clue I gave afterwards.

DKP stands for dragon kill points in world of Warcraft. (At least that is what the internet says)