The Unofficial War Dragons Podcast is returning

Hope to have some content out for 4th of July Holiday. We are on Spotify and the website is back up too. I missed everyone. Kroth is coming back but he doesn’t play anymore. Lots to talk about. I’m hoping it’s fresh and entertaining. Hopefully see you soon.

@MrMonopoly1 Would you mind helping with links? Thank you :blush:

37 Likes

https://www.wdpodcast.com/

Spotify:

9 Likes

Sweet, a podcast! :eyes: Will you upload the content to YouTube as well or just stick to Spotify, just curious.

As a newcomer I’ve not seen many podcast mainly only one. Forgive me for being a sinner

Will there be transcripts for those who prefer to scan information visually? I mean, you are awesome for creating whatever useful content in whatever way you like, just to let you know that this is a desired feature. There might be even an automated transcription service somewhere.

true WD fans :eyes:

1 Like

Yay! It’s back!!

3 Likes

I can’t wait for it! Thanks LX. Also glad that Kroth will still participate despite not playing anymore. I’m sure it’s going to be entertaining

1 Like

Yaaay! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

I’m not sure. Kroth will be handling that end. There might be a contact on the website for him to ask. I’m not really sure. But if that’s something people might want then maybe. Thanks for the suggestion.

4 Likes

So, it’s safe to expect some fresh fashion advices?

Will MrsLx have her own segment?

2 Likes

:joy_cat: that would be great as well

1 Like

I heard LX will have Iggy as guest in the first episode.

2 Likes

Say whaaaat!

10 Likes

Pshhhh you’re pinned you better not say anything to piss PG off :cold_face:

2 Likes

I only speak the truth. Sometimes it hurts.

4 Likes

Just passing through and saw this. From the looks of the forums, this should be an interesting one :smirk::wink:

I’m in league with Kroth (don’t play anymore), but I’ll definitely look up the podcast around the 4th. Maybe you can recap the last (wow just realized I don’t even recall when I stopped playing) whatever time……

:metal: - Jonesy

Edit - had to look, haven’t seriously played since Jan 1 of 2020. Wow. :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Oh, will you?
Booo for Bo, oh wait it’s you @Jonesy :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

I’m looking forward to some content :grin:

4 Likes

Hey Vos! Good to see you.

2 Likes