The water shrine isn't working properly it keeps going back to 15 kills even after I have killed more than 20 dragons multiple times could you please get this glitch fixed thanks

It keeps saying that I have only been able to kill 15 when I have killed more than 20 dragons multiple times could you please get this glitch fixed thanks

Event kills don’t count.

I’d send my Ryuu to you, if I could :green_heart:

That’s good to know.

Wish I had that glitch :joy: hate him, always jumps the hurdle… they should have a delete button :smiley:

@ModMat @Psarus this problem seems solved, could you please close this thread? Thank you!

This is not a curse… this is a blessing.

I’d still say it’s a bit of a bug to be honest. When you defend an event base, you’re shown the rewards you get including the Ryuu kill counter going up. Then when you’re back at the base the kill counter on the shrine is back to what it was.

If event defenses aren’t supposed to count, the animation showing Ryuu and your kill count going up shouldn’t be there. If event defenses are supposed to count, well then that’s been broken so long everyone assumes it’s intended by now.

I realise that past level 50 or so Ryuu isn’t relevant anymore, but these kind of glitches make things more confusing for new players, especially as there are already a lot of different currencies, counters and resources to learn to understand.

I agree with you, this is confusing indeed. I remember when I opened a ticket for the same reason, and after I got “We’re sorry… our team is aware of the issue…” response I settled with it as a bug.

If I could opt out Ryuu I would.

Additional thought:

That response template is really frustrating, as they are always aware of everything, which automatically raises the question (along with my blood pressure) upon reading it:

“Then why the F*** don’t you do something about it?” - :rofl: So it’s just wrong…