There are big poles coming out of my base, why?

k

3 Likes

There are big poles coming out of my base why?

Visual glitch

1 Like

Because it’s Fort time :rofl::hammer::wood:

3 Likes

you un install and re install right??

That glitch is so good tho… i reinstall game sometimes just to see it :relieved:

2 Likes

This happens after reinstalling after uninstalling.

Believe it or not I had to do this a few times but I didn’t care to visit it again :joy::joy::joy:

That title looks a little suspicious

5 Likes

This seems to happen to me too. If you just reload the game it will work.

1 Like

I actually like that glitch :laughing: I haven’t seen it in a year though (I haven’t reinstalled once on my tablet yet). I suppose this glitch is more frequent on Android but might be wrong, it may be because Android needs to reinstall more often to deal with glitches and bugs… :expressionless:

From my previous observations it’s actually a zoomed in version of the tables, tools and scaffolding used around a tower “in-building”, so if you don’t have one when you reinstall I wonder if the glitch goes away.

Interesting and harmless since it goes away with restarting the game and provides funny screenshots.

4 Likes

Yea… War Dragons seems to have lots of glitches on Android. :see_no_evil: My friend has War Dragons on a Android tablet. He’s always complaining about a glitch. (Thank the man above I have apple!) :joy::face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like