There’s no way this is a thing

So I named my Yersinu “Pestilence”, didn’t let me, said it’s inappropriate. Ran out of ideas, named him Steve, said I can’t. Changed it into Stevenson, worked for some reason.

Like, just smack the expletive filter on it. I wanna have a cool name on my dragon. Why am I unable to name him just a generic name.

2 Likes

Steve is offensive? :neutral_face:

9 Likes

Not like anyone is gonna see that name other than you anyway. You’re being offensive towards yourself? x)

4 Likes

Does the defender not see the name of the dragon if you’ve renamed it?

2 Likes

When you’re defending or joining an attack it just shows the default name

4 Likes

Wasn’t an issue for me

Do you have the mature language filter on or off? I don’t know if this would make any difference.

2 Likes

Nope, and your backup doesn’t see it either :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Have it off

That’s a bit forward. We’ve only just met

5 Likes

(I) have (expletive blocker) off

I didn’t even know about this. I swear like a sailor sometimes but even when I lower it to toddler language I still get censored. I don’t think they realize that when they censor things that aren’t even close to being foul language it opens it up to interpretation. Some conversations become much dirtier in the minds of the readers :joy::joy:

2 Likes

So I tried naming Stevenson to Pestilence again today, tried twice, and succeeded on the second try. Someone need to fix this.

Ummmm…

It seems it’s fixed as you succeeded on the second try

2 Likes

True.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.