⚠️There Should be an Activity Bar to Show how Close You are to Changing activity levels

There should be an activity bar to show how close you are to changing activity so you know how close you are to bringing up your your activity level. Other wise a person has to keep checking and then wondering how close it is to changing.

In other words the reason it should exist is so a person could predict how much they need to play to bring your status up, and to know if you getting low so you can bring it back up. Other wise its a guessing game.

If the dev’s see this thank you for looking at my suggestion and hopefully you will think about adding this feature.

2 Likes

This would be a very nice feature. To kill zombies!! Muhahahahah.

I dont see the point really??

You know if your active, your team mates know if your active or very active…

If your low activity you should be kicked ?

So not really seeing this as a game changing feature myself :woman_shrugging:

Others might like it though .

6 Likes

Nobody really looks at this in very active teams. You know who’s active because you see them a lot and you see their scores. And a missed war is pretty much a kick anyway.

6 Likes

Exactly… sorry OP this seems totally irrelevant to anything necessary in the game imo

Isn’t this what medal count sort of does? I can see how active someone is from that.
I’d rather pg worked on other things to be honest.

For what?? :woozy_face:

No.
A player doing 100x daily xp runs (Beannie) can get much less medals than one doing 20x Invader runs.

1 Like

Yes you couldn’t rank how active a player by it but if it’s just an idea of how active a player is for recruitment purposes then it should be close enough without having to build a new feature is what I mean

I don’t think the very top teams or the very low teams will benefit. Cuz they are on the extremities. My team is a mid team in platz and people just join and miss wars. It has become a hassle for the officers tbh.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be against this idea. It’s a nice little tool that could help those mid range teams. Or if people are getting lazy or busy due to life, they notice they’re about to drop from"very active" and put a little more effort in.

I don’t know… I don’t really see a downside to this. A small QoL upgrade with no downside? sure why not

Wasting engineering resources, adding more clutter to an already over cluttered interface, having even more spaghetti code to test and maintain, plenty of downsides.

8 Likes

Yes but that’s how these types of games work right? You are gonna build up code as you write. It’s inevitable. But I do agree this can be a little complicated cuz u have to monitor every players login every time.

Plus all the bugs that will come with it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

The reason it should exist is so a person could predict how much they need to play to bring your status up, and to know if you getting low so you can bring it back up. Other wise its a guessing game.

My suggestion is not really for others it for your self (I updated the details to try and explain better)

I know I’d find it helpful for my alt. She’s the leader of her own closed team in Silver. Once I forgot to log into the account long enough that she’d been kicked from the team for going innactive! :scream: So I had to make the team all over again :joy:

1 Like

Any chance to remain in Silver during TR? :eyes:

Why, did you want to go join her? :laughing: (I’m half tempted to but I don’t think @Warlord would approve :joy:)

:sweat_smile: