This is annoying 😡

Can anything be more stupid than this???

16 Likes

Idk Krefeeble / riders in assault imo idk but I’m kinda salty by how much better people are too my score so tinge but of jealousy but beast do that sometimes on my end

1 Like

That can be quite infuriating. I think the beasts are on a timer of some sort, and when the timer ends, the beast “escapes” — disappears.

6 Likes

Yes, the escaping time will be on the top of the left side

2 Likes

How about die in the same part of the island over and over and over again ( assault :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:)

12 Likes

Especially when it’s at 90-something percent and it requires 100% to qualify for points. Soooo annoying.

1 Like

Why are you guys talking about assult?

This thread is for the annoying glitch that wastes 1-2 mins of your time when you do a invader run and the beast mysteriously escaped. Happens at least once a day and would love it were looked at:)

2 Likes

Or when it’s 99% and the remaining 1% is the main base (den etc) and you die before you can destroy it…

Or in my case, are an idiot and swap dragons, because you forgot that you can’t just quit…

5 Likes

Now that is annoying

2 Likes

Yes, it’s such a hardship to look at the countdown timer that tells you when it escapes isn’t it? Like that split second is such a massive inconvenience

Ahh yes, how dare they use the games mechanics to their advantage

Git gud :kissing_heart: lol jk

Yes! I’d love it too if people just read the countdown timer rather than blaming your lack of attention on someone else so please do look at it

That was quite funny 4+ hours for 5 bases whilst you squeaked and raged :joy:

Do you struggle to read a countdown timer too? Such a shame… try looking at the top left for a split second when clicking the beast before you hit just an idea seen as split second is less than the 1.3 mins it takes roughly to do an invader run? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Except it also happens on the daily reset even if the timer still has hours left on it.

4 Likes

It’s no so much that it’s a hardship, but rather that it’s a completely and utterly useless mechanic that would probably take less coding to keep them there permanently until destroyed. That’s what makes it annoying.

4 Likes

I do not squeak! :sob:

And this was in reply to my post, not OP :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yes you do but coz it’s you it’s fine :joy:

Ahh it didn’t show as reply to anything for me

1 Like

When you don’t care about ranking and just put your sexy riders on

giphy

5 Likes

Hugo is on Kullecid but I don’t cheese it for points

1 Like

Wait! What? There’s a count down timer on beasts? Ok…I’ve been playing this game for a couple years, and I’m just now connecting these dots.
I am not a smart man Jenny.

Yes, that’s why they suddenly disappear from time to time.

Yeah. Top left corner when you attack.

Escaping during an attack happens to me from time to time but I don’t get overly upset about it seeing as though it is something I have a reasonable amount of control over.

6 Likes

In purple tier, last checkpoint before base, I managed to get 98% with three dragons

Just missed 2%:sob::sob::sob:.
I felt so bad and left it like that

2 Likes