This item is not available in your country

I had an iPhone 5s, the game was working fine, then i switched to a samsung s8 and the game wouldn’t appesr on google play. Then i googled it on the web and it directed me to google play with the game there. I then wanted to download it and it stated that the item is not available in my country. Can anyone please help? And by the way, I’ve already updated my version of android.

This is because you cannot swap between game interfaces. You’ll have to contact support to have them transfer your data over from the apple store (iPhone) to the google play store (Samsung).

Or is this just an issue with trying to download the app?

2 Likes

Although this is off topic, you will seriously regret switching to android from ios for wardragons specifically

4 Likes

Helo overZer0, i already answer this question in LC yesterday.
You can downloading manual APK war dragons at google or APKpure

But, how to cross platform from ios to android?

From what I have heard cross platform is working

Why will i regret switching?

I cant even download it from the Play store…

1 Like

Its because there are lot more bugs and glitches in Android version.
You will never get the level of gameplay experienced in iOS if you use android.
Please not that this is not a generalization of games, it is very specific issue persistent only to WD out of games i know.

For me, asphalt 8 a graphic intensive game runs better on my galaxy S7 compared to my ipad mini 4.

Well, once you install i recommend you to play a new account before switching your original account so you get to see it yourself.

3 Likes

You can try clearing the data/cache for your play store:

Go to Settings > Apps > All > Google Play Store and select both Clear data and Clear cache and finally Uninstall updates. Restart your device, open Google Play Store and try to download the app again.

2 Likes

Or, you can also try this one:

1. Sign into Google Wallet to manage your payment methods at: https://wallet.google.com/manage/paymentMethods
  2. Add a new card or change your default payment instrument to one with a billing address located inside your desired country.
  3. Open the Google Play website and navigate to any paid item available for download at: https://play.google.com/store/apps.
  4. Click to begin a download until you reach the ‘Accept and buy’ screen (no need to complete the purchase).
  5. Close Google Play and clear your browser cache if you’re on a desktop or laptop computer.
  6. Wait 30 minutes.
  7. Re-open the Google Play. You should now see the Play Store that matches your default payment instrument’s billing country.

Credits: http://blogs.unbolt.net/index.php/brinley/2014/11/16/changing-country-in-google-play-store

1 Like

PG cannot transfer data from IOS to Android or the other way round. Has been discussed a lot before due to their game setup. My understanding is you will have to start a new game.

As to why you cannot download, that I’m unsure of.

1 Like

Cross platform is a thing now. As confirmed on their twitter

1 Like

Just read that, thanks for pointing it out. It has always been stated that cross platform login, multiple device login and transferring data from iOS to Android was not possible. Good spot.

@PGJared, @PGCrisis

Can you confirm this?

1 Like

Thanks for the link :+1:

No prob! :metal:

Confirmed I just logged into my Android account on my iPad! Yay! Yay! Yay! :joy:

1 Like

Cross platform should work both ways but will give you a try at your own risk warning.

Downloading from the store is probably due to the country you have google play or your payment method set for.

If you have no other choice, you should be able to google war dragons apk and download and manually install the game.

I can confirm the game runs much better on iOS.

1 Like

And I did test it last night. It worked like charm.

2 Likes

That is good news. This must mean that we can log into our account on different devices too I’d assume?