This Week: Exclusive Dragons Breedable In-Game! :chunk:

Dragon Lords,

Chunk, Dodo, Dodopyyr, and Donivalis are ALL breedable in-game to celebrate the arrival of April! Head to the Breeding Castle to breed these Dragons before they vanish to distant shores.

Update

Okay, y’all. While Dodo is technically breedable in-game, it’s true that the others are not…YET. All jokes aside, these Dragons WILL be breedable during this week’s event so you can rack up some points and get them before they travel off for the warmer months. We’ll make a more formal announcement about it on our social channels tomorrow!

Happy April Fool’s. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’ve run but… :cry:

2 Likes

no Dodo yet

I thought april fools jokes were only until noon?
Have I been led astray all these years?

3 Likes

Also, assuming this isn’t an April Fool’s joke, it’s kind of a mean thing to do, since breeding isn’t for another two days.

It forces players to either get them today - and set themselves back for the event - or not get them at all.

8 Likes

Looks to be a prank, got me :joy:

So which dragons are needed to breed them, cause I can’t breed any of the four at this rate.

Edit: Wait, fooled all along. :upside_down_face: I thought pranks were supposed to be funny, not heart-breaking. ):

5 Likes

Dodo is Hext & Etzel. Have to manually select them.

2 Likes

What, no new chunk? BOOOO, cancel my pre-order
#WhereIsSuperChunk
#WeWantMoreChunks

2 Likes

Is the in game communication going to include parents… or do people just have to guess?

You have to manually set the parents in the breeding tab

Dodo: Hext + Etzel
Dodopyyr: Ruma + Enki
Donivalis: Yersinu + Hugin
Chunk: Drude + Etzel

7 Likes

Drude and Etzel are not working for Chunk.

…guys it’s April Fools Day…

7 Likes

Ruma + Enki is not Dodopyr

Yes, but Dodo seems to be breedable at the moment if I manually select. Not that I’d waste my tokens…

Dodo is always breedable.

3 Likes

Well… nevermind then. :wink:

Pretty cruel and not even a joke

Should have created a new dragon to tease us with, not something everyone wants

Bahahaha people want to waste tokens! :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t think many people realize that Doni cost 100k for that Gold Divine Dodo beauty.

6 Likes