This Week In - Mythic Ammo Compensation

Just for the emotional trauma and struggles. Since, you know; we’ll probably never get another KW event again.

2 Likes

Mythic ammo is still available in the silver chests currently. Go open some.

2 Likes

Dang, I was trying to complain for free hand outs. Thank you.

2 Likes

:rofl: sorry to ruin your dream!

1 Like

Free onlyfans premium for a year please.

2 Likes

I pulled one yesterday… that is my second one since 2017 ish

1 Like

well… congrats… i have none since 2017 till date

Does anyone have the new sequence, then?

Sorry Dude

1 Like

Mythic Ammo is definitely still available, I got one today when opening 150 silver chests.

i just opened around 290 chests and got Mythic ammo in almost last chest :star_struck:

@Kate this is sequency leading up to Mythic ammo for me

Mythic warrior HP
Legendary Healing Striker
Mythic Fire flak attack
Mythic Ice flak HP
Legendary Cannon Striker
Mythic Ammo

3 Likes

The dragon and base runes should be separate sequences. Not sure what the flaks count as?

not sure… i just listed all leg and mythic runes that i got

During treasure hunt, I got the sequence and probably another two or three more leg/mythic to go.
Anyone can tell me if it still continue if I open silver chests now?

I can’t confirm yet for sure but heard the sequence changed when they switched from kw to fight pits.

1 Like

Flak and lightning runes are in the dragon runes deck. So ignoring the cannon/healing junk Luffy’s list is mythic warrior hp, mythic FF attack, mythic IF hp, mythic ammo. This is definitely a different sequence from what we had Wednesday-Thursday.

Hey mate what was the secondary on the ammo rune you got?

Following this sequence I’m slated to get Mythic Ammo very soon. My question for you is - If I abort progress this event will the sequence still be on track next event (Assuming I do not open anymore Silver Chests and Mythic Ammo still exists in the future)?

the decks are shuffled every event

1 Like

Rage starting at 3.6%
One of my friends maxed it and it goes to max of 7% Rage.
:slight_smile:

1 Like