Tier 20 Hints Thread

What do you think will be the name of the next tier of dragons?

powarmour

14 Likes

Indian coat scale of armour

A Coat of Armor made in the 1600’s from pangolin (scaly anteater) scales. This suit was presented to Albert Edward, the Prince of Wales, on his tour of India in 1875.

9 Likes

Carnuntum, pangolin ,Scythian, or Rajasthan

1 Like

That looks like some expensive clothing

Platinum Credit Card Tier?

Do we get Sigils instead of frequent flier miles for each egg that we buy?

Maybe not a bad idea given many businesses have a themed card these days and I would take sigils over other rewards!

Or maybe a royalty themed tier?

Monarch
Royal
Feudal
Emperor

Etc…

Given fort is next week and before breed is there a sneak peak of the new tower?

10 Likes

Halcyon

3 Likes

Jewels, symbols that I don’t know, gold plated weapons
some kind of dragons that in lore are worshipped and offered gold like faf’nyr and are gods of certain elements representing the symbols?

1 Like

Lol did PG delete my honest question? How rude.

Okay… is it called Golden Fleece tier?

There a played along.

lol that is some funny stuff
I am thinking the Golden Armor tier

Louis Vuitton…overpriced…

5 Likes

2 Likes

I think the game is still the best one in it’s category as there isn’t anything better in this niche.

But also agree with your feelings many of us are feeling frustrated lately :frowning:

4 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. On both.

1 Like

Gilded tier?

2 Likes

I was thinking Gilt or Gilded Tier too, since the focus seems to be on the gilt scales of the armor. Which would be a pretty good follow up tier name to the Artisan Tier.

5 Likes

Is it just me or when I see that type of armor I’m like yep definitely is Whale tier?

Anyways Machalite tier?

1 Like

Arcanum is all about holding knowledge, or being scholars, then we had the tradesdragons of the realm with Artisans. My guess is now it is the Regal Tier; those that hold dominion over the Artisans and Arcanums.

Cues Trivium’s “In the court of the dragon”

Edit: typo.

7 Likes

Isn’t regal tier the same as saying rich?

It’s an honest question, but wrong thread. Stay on topic, or find out what happens if you don’t.

9 Likes

We love when u give hints thanks :heart_eyes:

2 Likes