Timer Missions VS Egg token missions - What should I do?

*Hi all , many people pm me to put this somewhere that wont be lost in comments * So here is something that might help you choose

Before you start choosing timer/ egg mission consider these factors :slight_smile:

• Your current level :
  1. ** Sub 360 ** - if you are under 360 , the timer missions don’t have any significant value compared to tokens about your progression . I still think that being ahead with breeding is better than being outleveled . So better get as many tokens as possible cause u get many by missions and breed/ research a lot

2. ** from 360-400** - well here things are still debatable , personally I think for this group tokens are still a better option but some find timers useful due to lots of evolving to do .

3 . ** 400-442** - hmm yeah here things become interesting , most people like me have finished empyreans and are looking into abyssal tier , but since getting a dragon that I wont be able to use till lvl 442 to evolve , I preferred to do timers over tokens . Main reason was to get me an extra level ( or 2) cause things here get a little tough with the leveling but it didn’t take me far .

** 442 + ** - in this group you probably are sitting over piles of tokens or maybe not , timers would definitely be a better choice till u end up being end game

This forti I reached 437 and I have been grinding timers since the very first day they released them but yesterday I switched again into tokens cause I was / am still very low on tokens . Also due to season planning and saving stuff for next season , If I am not wrong this fall season ends with a forti ( will do only minimum for 1.2k sigils ) and probably the new winter season will have breeding in week 2 .

** MY MATH IN THE DISCUSSION TOPIC IS BELOW BUT REFERS TO THE EMPYREAN BALLON AND 125 % BONUS ** but you still get the idea

125% bonus and empyrean balloon TIMER MISSIONS VS TOKEN MISSIONS

------------TIMER MISSIONS --------------
so daily I can do for sure 14 *1h mission , 3 * 4 h missions and 1 * 20h mission , translated in timers

14 * 446min = 6244 min
4 * 892min = 3568 min
1* 1782 = 1782 min

so in 24hours :
6244 min+3568 min+1782 min = 11594 mins x day

from fort-fort = 28 days so

11594 mins *28 = 324632 mins =5410.53 hours = 225 days

---------------EGG MISSIONS------------

so daily I can do for sure 14 *1h mission , 3 * 4 h missions and 1 * 20h mission , translated in tokens

14 * 150 - > 2100
4 * 298 --> 1192
1 * 594 --> 594

so in 24 hours 3886 tokens

from breeding - breeding 28 days

28 *3886 --> 108808 tokens—>108.8k tokens

so in 28 days of grinding a player if does timers vs missions can get 225 days or 108.8k tokens

IS 225 DAYS WORTH OF TIMERS EQUAL TO 108.8 K TOKENS ? this is up to you to choose however **Timer missions are in beta so this may change **

Hope you find this helpful

Cheers , Eff

4 Likes

Probably just an addition.
It’s NOT advisable to grind timers using rubies, unless you have both Elite account and Seasonal Boost.

For a comparison, Super Speedup packs provides 455h worth timers for 5,900 rubies, which is better than speeding up 1h mission without either of them (450h timers for 6,000 rubies at most).

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the advice @Eff & @OrcaFrost

I’m timers all the way at the moment at lvl 379 with 2 empyrean eggs :egg: yet to hatch :cry:

1 Like

Any suggestion to farm timers?
I’m at lvl 391 now, should I buy speed up pack from forge? Should I speed up 2days timers at forge with rubies?

I will continue doing timer missions instead of egg token.
Also atlas rider missions will be focused on timers :stopwatch:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.